Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 855,918 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• Hi,

From where I can download 6.15 version. My 6.12 version suddenly stop working. My box is Mutant HD51. Trying from the last week to sort it out but no luck. Supplier told me to uninstall and the reinstall the plugin.

• after install 6.15 crash on openatv 6.2

Golden media spark7111

Its 2021. Your box is 5 years old, your image is just as old.
    You need to update your hardware and image if you want to use modern day complex plugins.

The lowest openatv I recommend is openatv 6.4 I doubt any of my plugins still work on openatv 6.3, never mind openatv 6.2

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Official Post

None of the files in post nr 1 is .rar so it's your laptop that assosiate the file extensions with rar

• some browsers get cocky and determine what time of file it is and put a bloody extra extension on it.
    It happens to a lot of people on here.

All an ipk file is a zip or rar file ;)

• Hi KiddaC,

After updating your plugin my service was not working.

Today I changed IPTV(4097) to ExtePlayer(5002) and it starts working. Any particular reason for that.

One main problem is whenever I watched iptv channel then I can not turn on any other satellite channel like BBC. Message come RECORDING other channel. While I was not recording.

You know when you record a program then you can not go to another program if you have single LNB.

Could you please help me how to resolve this issue.

• Raf007

I don't understand fully your problem.

How are you switching between iptv and satellite.
    Are you just typing in a channel number, or using tv guide (epg or channel select)

or are you trying to use Picture in Picture?
    Cant say I have seen anything like your problem before.

As for stream types... all providers differ and its a bit hit and miss. If you build bouquets and get black screens when playing, you just got to try different stream types. Rebuild bouquets and see if they play.

My main iptv plugin i use is now my Xstreamity plugin, because you can just click a button when its playing to cycle through the stream types. You cannot do that with bouquet makers like Jedi.

• As providers are putting sometimes 1000s of channels into their channel lists. I don't think this is a feasible option.
    It's not worth the effort of coding this in for a handful of small providers. For the majority of providers the list would just be far too long to be a good user experience.

• Hello,

KiddaC

Is it possible to have an option to suppress automatically some characters in the channels list of a group ?

If these characters are presents, there are deleted and if no, then do nothing.

It is good for EPG

Regards

Edited once, last by dudule22 ().

• I think now it is no necessary to add this option because the real channel name isn't necessary to have EPG.

I have new groups in provider list and i have no channel epg i, these groups.

For old groups i have EPG.

I have the same result in Xstreamity ; No epg in new channels groups but picons are good.

I don't understand.

Edited once, last by dudule22 ().

• is it possible to install this in a dreambox?

i shall help a friend but do not know any thing about dreambox

more than that it is different from other enigma2 boxes

VU+ Solo2, VU+ Solo 4 k, Edision OS MIO 4K S2X

120cm motorised dish range 75E-37,5W

South Sweden.

• Official Post

Yes you can install Jedi into a Dreambox. But you need to install the correct file from post nr1

Use the .deb file for Dreambox.

• Yes you can install Jedi into a Dreambox. But you need to install the correct file from post nr1

Use the .deb file for Dreambox.

I'm not good at using .deb files can you give a brief explanation on this please.

can i use Filzilla as i do for my ather boxes?

if so where do i olace the .deb file?

VU+ Solo2, VU+ Solo 4 k, Edision OS MIO 4K S2X

120cm motorised dish range 75E-37,5W

South Sweden.

• Hi all, can anyone let me know where I can access my Crash Log? (OpenATV )My JediMaker is crashing continuously, even after deletion & reinstall with v.15. I'd like to upload my crash log so the Gurus here can help me get this sorted. Thanks

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!