Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 853,498 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• I'll re install jedimakerxtream tomorrow and get you a crash log but the original crash was somewhere in the vix py3 thread. I think it was to do with list.py

Edit crash jedimakerxtream, playlist, choose playlist then green in bouquet settings to continue

Code
    <215188.9514> Traceback (most recent call last):
    <215188.9515>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediMakerXtream/setupbouquet.py", line 569, in getStartList
    <215188.9527>     self.refresh()
    <215188.9527>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediMakerXtream/setupbouquet.py", line 574, in refresh
    <215188.9536>     self['list'].updateList(self.drawList)
    <215188.9536>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Sources/List.py", line 104, in updateList
    <215188.9539>     assert len(list) == len(self.__list)
    <215188.9540> AssertionError<215188.9541> [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method JediMakerXtream_ChooseBouquets.getStartList of <class 'Plugins.Extensions.JediMakerXtream.setupbouquet.JediMakerXtream_ChooseBouquets'>>,()) failed)
  • I will then look into what openvix have done with their list.py file that is breaking stuff.
    As mentioned above their pull request on my plugin is not the solution. My code is correct I think. Theirs is wrong.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• dsayers I think I fixed the buildbouquets bug if rytecs selected.
    I will update tomorrow. Football time now.

I'll have a look tonight after the game

I will then look into what openvix have done with their list.py file that is breaking stuff.
    As mentioned above their pull request on my plugin is not the solution. My code is correct I think. Theirs is wrong.

I think it was assert. I think they mentioned openatv have removed this https://github.com/OpenViX/eni…ents/Sources/List.py#L104

• dsayers I think I fixed the buildbouquets bug if rytecs selected.
    I will update tomorrow. Football time now.

I tried this and it doesn't crash when selecting rytec.

I can't tell if it's working as I only have a few channels without UK epg and they don't seem to fill up with rytec.

I also tried with provider epg to no and rytec yes then ran epg importer with just rytec UK sources and it doesn't seem to give any epg. I'm not sure if that's supposed to work as it may still have providers service reference linked.

Edit I've noticed that 28.2e.txt file is empty

• JediMakerXtream v6.17
    New file on post 1

python 3.9.5 fixes.

fixed input helper text crashing on setting pages
    fixed add/edit/delete playlist crash - by setting list before updating list
    fixed setup bouquets channel selection crash - by setting list before updating list
    fixed use "Rytec UK EPG" lzma crash not populating the 28.2e.txt file (I think)
    fixed allowed formats string on info page so it doesn't show as unicode or bytes prefix

seagen  dsayers

• Official Post

JediMakerXtream v6.17
    New .deb file on post 1

Info by KiddaC :)

python 3.9.5 fixes.

fixed input helper text crashing on setting pages

fixed add/edit/delete playlist crash - by setting list before updating list

fixed setup bouquets channel selection crash - by setting list before updating list

fixed use "Rytec UK EPG" lzma crash not populating the 28.2e.txt file (I think)

fixed allowed formats string on info page so it doesn't show as unicode or bytes prefix

• How can i got EPG in my IPTV? have a new povider but no EPG.

With my old provider i got EPG same settings but it do not work

i got a EPG link from provider shall i use that? and if so where shall i put it in?

VU+ Solo2, VU+ Solo 4 k, Edision OS MIO 4K S2X

120cm motorised dish range 75E-37,5W

South Sweden.

i got a EPG link from provider shall i use that? and if so where shall i put it in?

playlists, select your provider and select EPG url and over type what has been auto generated

Sorry do not work :-(

VU+ Solo2, VU+ Solo 4 k, Edision OS MIO 4K S2X

120cm motorised dish range 75E-37,5W

South Sweden.

playlists, select your provider and select EPG url and over type what has been auto generated

Sorry do not work :-(

you will need to speak to your new provider and ask them to provide new information

• hi mate...me again...lol...playlist keeps dropping around auto update time...is this cause server timeout is 3 seconds and far too many updating at same time...jedi otherwise is super and never gives bother...also is there a way hiding domain address inside

cheers

• Jedi main settings.

Automatic live bouquet update... yes.

Set the time to about 30 mins before epgimporter update.

Server timeout(seconds)... set this to about 5-20.
    I have had some test servers that were riduculously slow and needed 20 seconds.
    Even setting this to 20 will not have a negative effect on quick servers. But if you got a none active line in your list it will take 20 seconds to process.
    So upping the timeout will only slow things down for none valid lines

Troubleshooting
    Some times the json files can get a bit messed up.
    It does no harm to now and again delete all jedi iptv bouquets and rebuild them all from scratch. Only takes a minute.

EPG ... setup
    make sure you are saving to external and not internal
    60845.png

EPG... EPG-IMPORTER
    50418601c68b59.png

Hiding domain address.

This would require editting some files.

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediMakerXtream/playlists.py

delete these lines

b1148698a536b04.png

change the display name

c3b6ff9ff50d6eeae162b.png

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediMakerXtream/setupbouquet.py

delete these lines in createsetup function

75a5eda6d162cb3.png

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!