Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 849,871 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• enter that full url in a browser window and it should either display the file, or download the .m3u file to your windows download folder.

Then you need to search that file for a series and see how it is displaying series. (if there are any series)

change the =m3u to =m3u_plus will give a more detailed response.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• urie

I am using 2 providers & neither is using the following format with series in the url as highlighted below.

#EXTINF:-1 tvg-name="The Originals S02E22" tvg-logo="http://blahblah:80/images/8886d430451534f66e5fbbf7c850d4ad.jpg" group-title="Crime & Drama",The Originals S02E22

http://domain.one:8080/series/user/pass/1262392.mp4

*This is the format all entries look Like:-* So I guess Its a issue with the provider`s, But vod is fine, Thanks for your help

#EXTINF:-1 xui-id="12345678" tvg-name="AppeyCahhpie S01E01" tvg-logo="http://nojoy.cast.com:80/images/ba58e819465d772109811b2e64677888.jpg" group-title="Action & Adventure",Load As1t S01E01

http://**********.**********:2954/play/9dUjDmlBAzna57109_h4PIkSzxKgnKg2DAq-xcIB5Tit2g6GnhHpHjj

• hi guys,

i'm a jedi maker xtream user and super thankful for this plugin. i have still a question. i am using 2 or 3 iptv providers, two of them are working smoothly with stream type "1 (DVB)". for the third iptv service a need to use stream type 4097 (Gstreamer Enigma) or ExtePlayer3. when i switch to DVB (1) the streams dont work. does anyone know why? not sure if this is the wrong section here but maybe someone has an idea.

thank you and merry christmas.

Edited once, last by hrvat ().

• hi guys,

i'm a jedi maker xtream user and super thankful for this plugin. thanks for this. i have still a question. i am using 2 or 3 iptv providers, two of them are working smoothly with stream type "1 (DVB)". for the third iptv service a need to use stream type 4097 (Gstreamer Enigma) or ExtePlayer3. when i switch to DVB (1) the streams dont work. does anyone knows why? not sure if this is the wrong section here but maybe someone has an idea.

thank you and merry christmas.

I love to know the answer for this please too.

Edited once, last by shalinag ().

• I jedimaker select playlist and yellow button to edit try changing output type see if that helps

• Some providers have always been an issue for stream type 1. Glitching or even not playing at all.

This is exactly why we have the option of changing streamtypes. It is just a case of finding the best solution for your provider.

To be honest i tend to sent all mine as 4097 now and although they can be slower to zap and load, 4097 is more stable for my setup.

Why does this happen. I don't know. It could be a badly setup server. It could be a security issue. (i.e. tokens). It could be a codec issue.

I don't own a server or interact with any providers, to understand enough why this happens.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Struggling with epg import. I get it may not be a Jedi issue but still help would be nice:

Logs show:

• Struggling with epg import. I get it may not be a Jedi issue but still help would be nice:

Logs show:

looks like a python 3/openssl issue. Are you using epgimport from feeds? There's no need to use the epgimport file in post one for latest images

• I might have some files left over from before. Yes I am using from feeds. I removed epg import and reinstalled from feeds, still showing same error.

I am using open atv 7.0 from 281221.

Shall I try using the epg import file from post #1 ?

I don't understand up until 2 weeks ago it was all working fine even in openatv 7.0

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!