Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 853,422 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• KiddaC , not a problem with jedimaker but I started using openatv 7.0 RC1 and when using flashonline jedimaker bouquets are not copied over from openatvsettings backup file also playlist_all.json and jedimaker files from epgimport folder.

But if I manually restore settings then they are as they should be I know openatv 7.0 is not full release yet jut wanted to let you know.

• yes a long with some others x-streamity x-playlists.json is copied over with no problem I also tried other files s-extras.xml and new EpgSelection.py they are added in select additional backup files

I will try removing enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream_6.20.20210928_all.ipk from Harddisk/images/ipk folder as latest version of jedimaker will be in feeds and try another flash online.

• KiddaC , just noticed on openatv7.0 not that I normally edit playlists via jedimaker usually I edit manually but when you press yellow button to edit playlist within jedimaker I get crash.

• KiddaC , just noticed on openatv7.0 not that I normally edit playlists via jedimaker usually I edit manually but when you press yellow button to edit playlist within jedimaker I get crash.

I used a Google search of *ConfigNumber' requires a default of type integer!"

This brought me to the same error reported here RE: Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

I'm not sure if the fix was added or lost in postings

Edit possible fix here RE: Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

• MasterG

Hey

thanks for the Post #1.621

I install the EPG import and make a Reboot. After the Reboot i dont finde the EPG Import in my Firmware Newnigma2.

In the Folder /usr/...../extensions/ is the epgimport not does not exist.

When i install the Pluin over my Box and Remote Controll (not TELNET ) i became a Message:

Depends pyhton-backports-lzma

installArchives() failed

What is the Problem?

Thanks

EDIT: I install it with TELNET, make a Restart and now i can see the Plugin in my Plug In Folder under Extensions. It works

Edited once, last by Heval ().

• Dear KiddaC Boss

When released this version please ?thumbnail=1

Whats done so far.

Skin

Menus

Add playlist

Delete Playlists

Settings

About

Info Page

Whats still to be done

Bouquet setup

Bouquet Build

Bouquet removal

Auto update

Try and get series to work again for direct source streams

thumbs up 8Like 4

• Release give KiddaC a chance, still in development and completley new version from scratch so not just an update.

So no beta release yet for testing :smiling face: you will get you chance to give input when beta realesed for testing .

• Thank you

We are all waiting for new update, Last update was 09/21 ,Jedi still working good but we’re alowys looking something new and special All credit goes to my dear Super Star MR KiddaC boss again thank you for your hard working

• I know people are waiting for an update, I keep promising the update. I actually don't mind people asking for an update. (It reminds me to finish it)

Most people on this forum know I have been quite seriously unwell since the start of the year and although better now, I am still not 100%. I am unable to be the same machine I was churning out work on a daily basis. I am tired a lot. So people just need to understand that my plugin work is slower nowadays.

Jedi Maker Xtream plugin was the first plugin I ever wrote, despite a few refreshes the code is old and over complicated.

Therefore the code needs rewriting from scratch. This takes time to make sure code is new and efficient and also all the same functionality remains.

We also have lots of versions of python on the go at the moment, which makes coding and testing more time consuming than it should be.

I know I update my other Xstreamity plugin a lot, but that is only due to the fact that code is new, clean and easy to edit.

At the moment Jedi works, with the exception of the modern panels breaking Series lists. So the priority is low.

I also rarely use this plugin myself as I mainly use my XStreamity plugin nowadays. So on a personal note the urgency isn't there.

I still mess around with the code a couple of times a week, it's not been shelved. It will get finished eventually.

As for the timescale. How long is a piece of string. It could take me a day, a week, a month. Who knows.

Go outside and enjoy the lovely weather instead of watching tv all the time :smiling face with sunglasses:

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Thank you 🙏

Enjoy all without watching tv and enjoy the summer.if any one have a hay fever allergies itching eye ,nose block please don’t go park without your mask

Thank you again all who worked very very hard for us

Edited 2 times, last by miah ().

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!