Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 851,060 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• Official Post

Where to get the EPGimport plugin?

• Is this plugin also available as an ipk version?

How to include Picons in the iptv channel list?

I know, a lot of questions :upside down face:

Edited 2 times, last by B12B ().

• Read:

• Can anyone help please:-

trying to convert a provider script to a basic URL for use in plugin

so provider script is :-

"http://your.iptv.com:80/playlist/username/pass/enigma22_script"&& chmod 777 /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh && /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh

Change to read as below in playlists.txt in /etc/enigma2/jediplaylists

http://your.iptv.com:80/playli…/pass/&type=m3u&output=ts

Just getting server not responding

info shows user info not available for this playlist

OpenAtv 6.4

plugin 6.20

Thanks

• you got the middle bit wrong.

http://your.iptv.com:80/playlist/username/pass/

http://your.iptv.com:80/get.php?username=username&password=pass&type=m3u&output=ts

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• No you got lucky as your provider names the channel IDs correctly so would have picked up named picons. i.e bbc1.co.uk

or your provider uses the satellite refs in his api, in which case its picking up the same service ref picons in your picon folder..

• We have had a problem with Jedi for quite a while with XUI ONE panels.
    Series are difficult to pull in all the data at once as all the information is spread over hundreds of files. Loading all those URLs back to back would result in a line ban.
    We therefore originally used the get.php api to look for series channels. by looking for /series/ in the stream url.
    But then direct source streams came along. So we cannot search the get.api any more to look for series as there is no reference to /series/

I have a plan for the next edition of jedi, that will do some cross checking between a few data sources that might be able to fix this.
    It is a well known issue and one of the reason I am in the middle of re-writing Jedi.

• Thanks for the reply - maybe I still got it wrong but this is what I have now in playlists.txt

http://your.iptv.com:80/get.php?username=xxxx&password=yyyy&type=m3u&output=ts

still get server not responding

press info - it says 'user info not available for this playlist'

.atari. - tried with vpn off and the same as above

• Edited 2 times, last by asdan: Link........... ().

• Code
    Hi, everyone,
    I need help please.
    Box DM 800se
    image open atv 6.2
    install jedi maker xtream and epg import .
    everything entered in the jedi maker configurations. However, he does not find any epg data about iptv channels.

is offered but chews my provider.

Code
    Hello ,
    at with the same . epg import finds events but no epg available under iptv.
    what is there to do wrong? you enter your data in jedi maker xtream url, user, password and save the whole thing. then you select it in the epg import from which epg data you want to have.

jedi maker also shows green light and active .

Please help

Edited once, last by master G: Merged a post created by Boarder_80 into this post. ().

• Dreambox 900UHD NN2 2.5

Hallo,

unfortunately, no EPG is displayed for the IPTV channels.

I marked the corresponding countries during the EPG import and then had the EPG created. Are thousands of events but unfortunately no EPG in the IPTV list.

What am I doing wrong?

Problem solved.

I had to activate "Use your provider EPG" in the jedi maker menu and put in manually Epg url". Then select only this (your) provider in the EGPImport plugin and let the EPG search. Thereafter you have the EPG information in the list.

Edited 8 times, last by B12B ().

• Hello! I'm new in the IPTV Section and could create with Jedi Maker Xstream in my SAT VU+ 4k with VTI Image an IPTV section with different folders. Also i installed xstreamity, but this is not soooooo comfortable when working with the bouquets. With xstreamity i can see the all displayed titels, also Cinemafilms from different years but with Jedi Maker (same logindata, port 4097) i can not see all films. So what may be the reason for this? The list for both programms is the same, same supplier, same receiver, same logindata, same port. i tried several adjustments, but no change. Regards. Rolf

• Hello! I'm new in the IPTV Section and could create with Jedi Maker Xstream in my SAT VU+ 4k with VTI Image an IPTV section with different folders. Also i installed xstreamity, but this is not soooooo comfortable when working with the bouquets. With xstreamity i can see the all displayed titels, also Cinemafilms from different years but with Jedi Maker (same logindata, port 4097) i can not see all films. So what may be the reason for this? The list for both programms is the same, same supplier, same receiver, same logindata, same port. i tried several adjustments, but no change. Regards. Rolf

Jedimaker is a bouquets maker better for live tv streams but you can enable vod and series in settings , but why would you wan't hundreds of bouquets with vod and series on your main screen . This is was main reason for x-streamity to just play streams it does not make bouquets but categories are shown and you can hide or show the ones you need. I have attached images showing jedimakes settings you need to go into individual playlist and change settings , when on playlist just select ok do not select edit.

• Hi - is this the correct format now in playlists.txt ?

http://your.iptv.com:80/playlist/get.php?username/pass/&type=m3u&output=ts

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!