Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 848,874 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• KiddaC if build a new version of Jedi Maker Xstream perhaps if it is possibel to put inside a Tool to fix the EPG Time.

If you actually read back on KiddaC posts yes he is trying to do that. But not easy task he is more or less having to recode Jedimaker from scratch and so we will just see how he gets on if he has time . But his health comes first.

yes its true, health is more important than all other

• I got lots of ideas for the new jedi, priority is to get the new version working and finished. Which will probably have less options than the original at first.
    So we will need to go backwards to go forwards.

But maybe it will have auto server offset (like xstreamity does),
    maybe it will have auto server offset for catchup,
    maybe it will have the option to download picons (needs image manipulation like ePiconizer),
    maybe it will fully work with series again (complicated - as one I have been looking at has the same category group names for both vod and series, grrr)

maybe it will fix all broken epg data (slower),

maybe we can hide what ever categories we want to for all types of playlists. xtream, external, local etc

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Dear my KiddaC boss

Great news for us ,thank you so so much & I hope your health is well and again thank you for your hard working

• OK I have run into the age old problem. Playlist sizes and slowness.

Just parsing some playlists. Trying to do this the old school way of reading the playlist file rather than the api files. (which we cant use for series)

1 example

5 seconds to download and write file. 26mb

24 seconds to parse the data and turn it all into new json data.

19 seconds to write the data??? 30mb. Hmmm... that can surely be quicker.

Thats too slow for one playlist and its not even a massive playlist, I got a fast quad core box and superfast broadband.

I will keep plugging away. Once we can get all this data into a sensible format and quickly, everything else is fairly simple to do.

• KiddaC, is it not better (and save yourself a load of hassle) to make Jedimaker a dedicated "Live" (and catchup) plugin. Especially as your Xtremity option is a much better offering for those looking for the vod and series.

Perhaps you should take a vote to see percentage of users who really need vod/series in jedi

• KiddaC, is it not better (and save yourself a load of hassle) to make Jedimaker a dedicated "Live" (and catchup) plugin. Especially as your Xtremity option is a much better offering for those looking for the vod and series.

Perhaps you should take a vote to see percentage of users who really need vod/series in je

100% you are right

Jedi is Better live & catch-up plug-in without VOD

If someone like vod he can used xtreminity

Edited once, last by master G: Merged 2 posts created by miah into this post. ().

• Many people want to create bouquet with EPG.

I think the focus should be on selectable bouquet and EPG. Xstreamity is very good and I think it is used worldwide for streams, series and VOD's. Thanks

This i agree to 100%

maybe it is feasible that if you have moved a bouquet, it remains in the selected position after the automatic update.

Edited once, last by scharpi ().

• Official Post

Totally agree.. Jedi is probably used by 99% of all users as a clean Live bouquets maker

And as many before me has written.

For series and vod I go to Xstreamity for the comfort use.

And All Live TV I watch from boquets made with Jedi.

• Hello,

many providers already offer their line with epg and picon.

Most of the time, this also works with Jedi. When Jedi creates a bouquet, epg is included as well as the picon. But that doesn't always work. I have a line that contains epg and picon, it works perfectly with xtreamity and Tivimate, epg and picon are there. If I create a bouquet with Jedi, I don't have epg and picon. Is it possible to consider the problem with a new version? And I think Live TV is enough. Vod and serial does not have to be.

Thanks

• Totally agree.. Jedi is probably used by 99% of all users as a clean Live bouquets maker

And as many before me has written.

For series and vod I go to Xstreamity for the comfort use.

And All Live TV I watch from boquets made with Jedi.

Seagen -My brother,my boss my best friend in the world forever 100% Right

• Hello,

many providers already offer their line with epg and picon.

Most of the time, this also works with Jedi. When Jedi creates a bouquet, epg is included as well as the picon. But that doesn't always work. I have a line that contains epg and picon, it works perfectly with xtreamity and Tivimate, epg and picon are there. If I create a bouquet with Jedi, I don't have epg and picon. Is it possible to consider the problem with a new version? And I think Live TV is enough. Vod and serial does not have to be.

Thanks

The only way you are getting picons in Jedi at the moment is if the provider uses satellite refs as their custom sids.
    The picons you see will be from the satellite ref and not your provider.

If using EPG importer, then you should get full EPG for xtream/xuione iptv bouquets. But some providers have the time wrong, so the EPG is empty.

Tivimate and xstreamity are players which allows the downloading of the providers api data which includes the picons and epg refs.
    Bouquets have no such functionality. They are just data files of the stream reference to play and cross reference to any picons with the same ID that have already been downloaded to the picon folder.

EPG offsets will hopefully be addressed in new versions.

For picons, the plan is to allow the download of picons from your provider as a seperate process.
    These will be SRP picons and stored in your picons folder, based on the unique custom service reference I create for each bouquet.

• Making live channel bouquets is easy, where is the fun in that.
    We strive to be different, we strive to be better.

Yes, but why bother with things that nobody uses afterwards. Your Xstreamity plugin is already excellently suited for this. Make it simple, sleek and useful and we will all be very very happy with this plugin

• OK, I see everyones point.

But what if someone has an external playlist for VOD, that isn't an xstream playlist.

XStreamity is only for xtream/xuione playlists. It cannot play any other type of playlist.

Therefore is anyone using jedi to play vod or series from non xstream playlists.

i.e github playlists, pastebin playlists etc, custom server playlists.

It certainly makes my life easier just doing live, but I think people are making assumptions because how they use the plugin, not how everyone uses the plugin.

• Hello KiddaC!!!

Thank you for your detailed explanation as far as Picon is concerned.

I've learned something new now. Yes I use epg importer and it works fine. Have epg for all IPTV channels. You are probably also the developer of xtreamity?

Thanks

LG Hoffi

• Unless I call this one Jedi Live. :upside down face:

The old Jedi still works anyway (for vod - sketchy on series). We just trying to make the codebase better, and bring in some requested new functionality.

That makes perfect sense to bring out the new one as "Jedi Live" , as you say there is no problem with using an older version for those that require the full offering. As a case iin point I still use v3.6 as it works just fine for my needs so no need to invite update gremlins, lol

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!