Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 849,080 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• Dear all of my friend

I’m sorry to say JEDI xtream New version is released very soon probably @2024 I hope everyone enjoyed when they version was released

Thank you

I really enjoyed the new refleased of last year 2024. I hope we will have a new realeased next year 2026. Thank MIAH for updating

Edited 2 times, last by Raf007 ().

• I don't understand some of the users here, they get images, plugins, skins for free, the Devs do it all for free and as a hobby, and for someone it's not fast enough.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• Released very Soon

?thumbnail=1

Whats done so far.

Q Skin dark/blue/green

Menus

Add playlist

Delete Playlists

Settings

About

Info Page

Whats still to be done

Bouquet setup

Bouquet Build

Bouquet removal

Auto update

picon downloader

EPG importer

ETC

Coming SOON Version 7 from mr KiddaC boss magic 🌷

Edited once, last by miah ().

• Most of you know I was quite seriously ill at the beginning of the year.

I am still not 100% and tired a lot. And still spend a lot of time back and forth to the hospital.

This plugin is difficult and takes a lot of concentration, which I just don't have at the moment.

That is why its been put on hold at the moment. I am just choosing to do easier work to keep me occupied in the evenings.

Its not abandoned, I just don't know when I will be focused enough to do what I had planned

But it isn't a broken plugin. There was just some new ideas for a newer version. (especially a code re-write which makes future work dead easy)

I don't mind people asking for updates on progress, but keep it friendly. Don't demand, and no need to be sarcastic with your comments.
    But considering the copious amount of work and plugins I have on the go, and only 18 people have bought be a coffee since January, the desire to jump isn't really there any more.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Good evening KiddaC  miah Thank you very much for the work that you both do the next update of jedi maker xtream is going to be quite easy I know that you are doing everything to make it better good luck we Wait good night gentlemen.

KiddaC is developer and who does work on Jedimaker not miah who just constantly asks for new update realease please look at RE: Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

• Good evening KiddaC  miah Thank you very much for the work that you both do the next update of jedi maker xtream is going to be quite easy I know that you are doing everything to make it better good luck we Wait good night gentlemen.

KiddaC is developer and who does work on Jedimaker not miah who just constantly asks for new update realease please look at RE: Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

good evening Urie Yes I know that kiddac and the developer I read the first message of this topic and he is doing a good job now that he is a little unwell he cannot give himself 100% we wish him a Good recovery and good health

• I have a small problem. I created a boutique with Jedi Maker Xtream, then assigned everything with Jedi EPG and then imported everything manually with EPG Import, but I cannot see any channel information in my channel list. I have also restarted and repeated the process, but to no avail.

I have a VU+ Solo 2 with VTI.

Can anyone help?

• You are a star and I pray to God for your best health. I am not just saying it, I will do it after my this message.

Helping people for nothing, how many people are in this world like you. The plugin still in its good form and usable. Just concentrat on your health and when 100% able to do it then do it but no need to put your health in risk.

We want you to be hear for long time. God bless you.

Edited once, last by Raf007 ().

• I have a small problem. I created a boutique with Jedi Maker Xtream, then assigned everything with Jedi EPG and then imported everything manually with EPG Import, but I cannot see any channel information in my channel list. I have also restarted and repeated the process, but to no avail.

I have a VU+ Solo 2 with VTI.

Can anyone help?

Well it sounds like you are doing everything right.

Are you using the latest version of all plugins.
    Are you sure your clicking assign on jediEPGMaker.
    Is your clock correct on your box.
    Are you selecting all the correct things in epg importer.

I presume your playlist is not an xtream playlist and just an m3u8 playlist. As a good provider should have their own epg for an xtream playlists.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• just asking quick bit of advice i had jedi installed on openatv 6.4 on zgemma h92s and was able to change default playlist location to mmc or in other words my sd card but when i upgraded to atv 7 as soon as a i teyed to change it wouldnt let me as soon as i went out of etc folder it wouldnt show up any other folders

• just asking quick bit of advice i had jedi installed on openatv 6.4 on zgemma h92s and was able to change default playlist location to mmc or in other words my sd card but when i upgraded to atv 7 as soon as a i teyed to change it wouldnt let me as soon as i went out of etc folder it wouldnt show up any other folders

I am using openatv 7.1 you can change playlist folder but to be honest why it is just playlist a small text file different it it is epg.dat file where it takes up more space.

I am using openatv 7.1 you can change playlist folder but to be honest why it is just playlist a small text file different it it is epg.dat file where it takes up more space.

Because h92s only has 200 mb of flash then with all i have installed im left with maybe 49mb so i try to get anyhing i can on sd card and use usb for recordings

Because h92s only has 200 mb of flash then with all i have installed im left with maybe 49mb so i try to get anyhing i can on sd card and use usb for recordings

yes I can understand that but even then my playlist folder is only 264 KB

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!