Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 853,832 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• I promise you all, that as of next week, I will look into updating this plugin.

Life didn't go to plan last year (2022). Lots of serious health issues that meant I didn't need the stress of updating this plugin to the new version.

This week I got a few skin updates to do, then I am free to work on this in the evening.

One rule. miah , don't asked for an update every week, don't moan. It will get done. As mentioned a million times. Its a complicated plugin this. Its a slow process re-writing the old complex code. I need to be 100% focused. It might take a few days, it might take a few weeks. But this is on my agenda for the next few weeks.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• The code is ugly and difficult to maintain. (It was the first plugin I ever wrote and my python skills weren't great then). Which is why I don't do many updates on this anymore.

It needs to be more inline with xstreamity API calls, as that has been updated and fine tuned to be perfect on pretty much all images.

It needs a way of auto correcting epg offsets, so people don't need to keep doing their hacks (something I already do with xstreamity)
    It needs to fix bad epg data. (something I already do with xstreamity)

People are always asking for picon downloads, so that might be doable.

And series is very hit and miss on this nowadays. But most people mainly use this for live channels and other plugins for vod and series

To name but a few issues.

But the first thing, is to strip it all back, get a basic new version working, then put back in all the complicated stuff.

• KiddaC , I think I mentioned it before in postrm can we have it so jedimaker does not delete jmx and .json files. Because when performing for example Flash online and restore with settings settings are restored but then when jedimaker installes it deleats .json and bouquets files , and the version enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream_git123+2da64a1-r0_all you download from feeds removes them in both preinst and postrm files.

Infact just noticed on your git hub v6.21 remove postinst postrm so looked like you did it on commit

1819d51

but did not update version to v6.1

• Official Post

First remove the version from DreamElite addons

Then Install the plugin from the .deb file from this thread post nr1

And should be just fine

• Official Post

Yes but did you first uninstall the current plugin from the DE feeds?

Maybe you also need to manual remove the JediMakerXtream folder from /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions

• Official Post

Correct for DreamOS is

apt-get update

apt-get install python-backports-lzma

But then he will still have an older broken version of Jedi from the DE feeds

Better to remove it all by uninstall and cleanup with ftp the left over files as I recommended

Then install the correct version from the first post in this thread.

• so i remove the ":25461" and the playlist apears offline and the box doesn't crash, as soon as i edit it back to what it should be - with the ":25461" the box crashes

this line works fine on python2 images eg openatv 6.3

you are adding port twice :25461 and :80 try removing port :80

Hi Urie, unfortunately this is how my m3u url is... tried and tested and running atm on 6.3 (python2) ...

On python3 images i get this issue everytime... ive tried removing :80 and no crash but its "RED" (not valid)

clearly its gotta be some sort of extra coding on these python3 images as Kiddac was explaining on an earlier post...

Id be very interested to figure this out so hopefully I can keep my box's updated

• 25461 is a XUI panel port. have you tried using xtreamity

• Your port number will be provided by your provider.

if its 25461 your line in playlists.txt should read

http://cyborg1.ddns.best:25461/get.php?username=*********&password=*********&type=m3u&output=ts

if your haven't been give a port, or you have been given a port of 80 then your line is

http://cyborg1.ddns.best:80/get.php?username=*********&password=*********&type=m3u&output=ts

Whether you use jedi or xstreamity they should both work if your line is valid.

checking both ports in a browser 25461 is definitely your port. It says access denied below as I have entered any user/pass credentials.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• Noticed an error when deleting playlist. Vix 6.3.001

Code
    <528898.6299> Traceback (most recent call last):
    Code
    <528898.6300>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/StartEnigma.py", line 224, in processDelay
    Code
    <528898.6320>     callback(*retval)
    Code
    <528898.6323>   File "/home/vix/6.3/builds/openvix/release/vuuno4k/tmp/work/all-oe-linux/enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream/enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream-6.21+gitAUTOINC+2da64a18dc-r0/image/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediMakerXtream/playlists.py", line 541, in deletePlaylist
    Code
    <528898.6333>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Sources/List.py", line 63, in setIndex
    Code
    <528898.6336>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Sources/List.py", line 52, in selectionChanged
    Code
    <528898.6339>   File "/home/vix/6.3/builds/openvix/release/vuuno4k/tmp/work/all-oe-linux/enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream/enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream-6.21+gitAUTOINC+2da64a18dc-r0/image/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediMakerXtream/playlists.py", line 453, in getCurrentEntry
    Code
    <528898.6342> IndexError: list index out of range

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!