Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 853,870 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• I am still plodding along with this in the background.

Just now at a complicated part, where I am restructuring the main menu, which effects quite a few files and functionality.

So don't worry. I haven't given up again :)

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• I am still plodding along with this in the background.

Just now at a complicated part, where I am restructuring the main menu, which effects quite a few files and functionality.

So don't worry. I haven't given up again :)

no worries still running Nightly build and still working we can wait :))

• I have a Zgemma h5 which I only use for IPTV & have installed JediMakerXtream from a script file from my provider. It works ok but only shows 4 pages of bouquets, and epg shows against each channel. However, I updated the Jedi & XStreamity by pressing Blue button and selecting software update. It now shows 9 pages of Bouquets, but the epg is not showing against each channel as before. Can you help please.

• On the first post of this thread is a link to the user guide for jedi (PDF)
    Have a read of that first, and see if you are using jedi correctly.

If you are still struggling, then give me a shout.

• Just click on playlists. And build your bouquets again.
    Jedi is currently being updated so files are moving around, settings are being reset etc.

Go through your settings.

Click playlists

Rebuild your bouquets.

• i noticed that if i install

Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) conflicts with

XCplugin

modification of the entries in the configurations...they look like two plugins that use a bulletin board configuration....installing Jedi Maker changes the internal bulletin boards of the XCplugin plugin even uninstalling Jedi it no longer works correctly for me XCplugin...corrupts the plugin without being able to restore XCplugin even by reinstalling it,

I had to restore all the soft ... tested on OpenPli 8.1.xxx ... also tested on another decoder of a friend dream 920 I had to redo new soft.

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • i have a question. I have created bouquets from my iptv provider with jedi maker. I imported then his bouquets with dreamboxedit program and organized it, removed some channels then loaded again. Does it create problem for jedimaker in updating bouquets ,epg etc.

• i have a question. I have created bouquets from my iptv provider with jedi maker. I imported then his bouquets with dreamboxedit program and organized it, removed some channels then loaded again. Does it create problem for jedimaker in updating bouquets ,epg etc.

yes obviously if you reimport bouquets with jedimaker you bouquets will be changed.

I use a Iptveditor to organise my bouquets and channels so they are already sorted out before jedimaker imports them.

Or you could try E-Channelizer to organise you channels and bouquets it can download and reupload to stb automatically.

If you are reordering bouquets yourself you have to disable updates. Which means your channel list can get stale.
    It would be too difficult a task for me to trying to match an existing user order of bouquets. So every update, we clear the bouquets and create new ones.

Like what urie says. For the small fee of about £10 a year, use something like iptveditor.com It does all the work for you, and is compatible with both my jedi and xstreamity plugins.

• There should be zero conflicts with XCplugin. They are 2 separate plugins that have their own folders and no shared components.

If XC plugin is now also a bouquet maker too (its been a while since I looked at it). Then obviously it is best to just use one and one only. Whether that be jedi, xcplugin, E2m3u2bouquet, aj panel or whatever. At the end of the day these plugins are adding to the main bouquet.tv file. So is AutoBouquetMaker. So that could cause issues if you are trying to run multiple bouquet makers at the same time.

I presume Lululla isn't accidently linking to any of my files. And I am not referencing any of his.

And this has translated badly. "they look like two plugins that use a bulletin board configuration."
    I don't know what that means.

• i use different export for bouquet

1... suls

2.. from .m3u to bouqet (simple... )

------- only tag is same..

tag = "suls_iptv_"

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• KiddaC I would like to ask you if there is a problem with this kind of links

http://1xx.x4.xx7.xx:8004/playlist.m3u8

all this kind of links do crash the plugin, they worked fine on older version JMX

the plugin crashes even with m3u8 files.

runding openatv 7.2 here, so maybe it is a image problem ? using JMX 6.22.25

I think before I updated image I was ruining openatv 7.1 with JMX 6.20 if im not wrong

see error log

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!