Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 849,378 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• I know why, I re did some code to be better picked up for the translations.
    I messed some code up while doing it.
    Don't know where that catchup.py one came from though. That's probably been in there for ever.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• wow. it must be about 3 or 4 years since I looked at that jedi catchup code.
    To be honest I have absolutely no idea what any of that code is doing :smiling face:
    And that line that has the double plus. Isn't even doing anything as far as I can see.
    I have said this before many times. I have no idea what I was smoking when I wrote this plugin. :rasta:

It's a mystery any of it works at all.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Code
    forgive me...?
    found the problem i described...

XCPlugin...on certain decoders like the Drem 920...it updates and no longer works as an iptv list,
    JediMakerXtream works perfectly,

I solved it by installing XCPlugin...another model that doesn't update.
    VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • i have a question. I have created bouquets from my iptv provider with jedi maker. I imported then his bouquets with dreamboxedit program and organized it, removed some channels then loaded again. Does it create problem for jedimaker in updating bouquets ,epg etc.

If you are reordering bouquets yourself you have to disable updates. Which means your channel list can get stale.
    It would be too difficult a task for me to trying to match an existing user order of bouquets. So every update, we clear the bouquets and create new ones.

Like what urie says. For the small fee of about £10 a year, use something like iptveditor.com It does all the work for you, and is compatible with both my jedi and xstreamity plugins.

KiddaC

Yes, reading the existing sorting from the bouquets will be complicated.

I can't really estimate it but would it be possible to sort the sorting in the category selection to create the bouquets?

Then the plugin would have the sorting in itself and could always access it, even during updates. The logic that all bouquets are cleaned up before updates would not need to be changed either

• wow. it must be about 3 or 4 years since I looked at that jedi catchup code.
    To be honest I have absolutely no idea what any of that code is doing :smiling face:
    And that line that has the double plus. Isn't even doing anything as far as I can see.
    I have said this before many times. I have no idea what I was smoking when I wrote this plugin. :rasta:

It's a mystery any of it works at all.

smoke must have been good....catchup works 100% bud still

• Sry KiddaC ... but i have 2 playlist and i set automatic update at 20:00 every day.

But in this way Jedi Maker Xtream, update both.... in this way i can config plugin to update only one (the second)?

I search in option but i dont find anything to select the playlist to update in automatic mode

Thank

Hispa

- OpenATV & PurE2 - user :-) -

Edited 2 times, last by hispanico957 ().

• not possible (don't know if it could be added) you would need to have settings for individual playlists for update time even xstreamity does not have this option but you can manually update. And you only have two playlists some have more don't fancy having to edit everyone.

Plus another point if updating playlists at different times all your bouquets go out of order with last on that has been updated gets moved to the end.

So you would then need to update all playlists again to get them back into your prefered order.

• With jedymakerextrem is it not possible,you can change with E-Channelizer the channell referenz of your iptv stream in a extra bouquet and then the picons and epg are visible.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• EPG import crashing box only when selecting source created by Jedimakerxstream

Openatv 7.2

Jedimakerxstream 6.22-25

If I disable that source it also disables xstreamity source. (6.97).

Doesn’t crash if I choose rytec sources.

Any idea?

• Without crashlog not easy to find your Problem and I don´t think,that this is a Jedymakerxtrem problem,but I will test it here too with ATV 7.2

Test it with the jedymakerxtrem source and rytec source and test it only with the jedymakerxtrem source,but here no crash.I think it is more a defect channel of one of your IPTV Channels and this gives the crash.

With jedymakerxtrem and ryrtk source:1_0_19_283D_3FB_1_C00000_0_0_0_20230209184436.jpg

Only with jedymakerxtrem source:1_0_19_283D_3FB_1_C00000_0_0_0_20230209183331.jpg

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• When no Crashlog,it help only a debuglog of the system crash.

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!