E2m3u2bouquet - discussion & support

There are 1,215 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 89,714 times. The last Post () by pepsik.

• Hello,

Version after version, the plugin is more and more buggy. The planification interval is not working anymore. And this planification is necessary for channel bouquets that have only 4 or 6 hours of epg.

I think the dev doesn't read this thread...

Regards

• Hello,

It's great to have regular updates, but some bugs are always there. Example, if you planned an automatic update, the chosen interval is in reality 2 times equal to the chosen one, for example time interval set to 2 hours, real interval is 4 hours, and no way to bypass this bug because there is no way to set interval to one hour.

I don't understand why nobody has report this bug.

Thanks for help.

• I don't understand why nobody has report this bug.

how many times should I write again...all complaints about the plugin's work should be sent in the gisclub.tv forum thread, and only with the attached log of the plugin's work or a crash log...

here on the forum it is useless to discuss something about the work of the plugin, the author does not visit this site

here, try the new version,

• how many times should I write again...all complaints about the plugin's work should be sent in the gisclub.tv forum thread, and only with the attached log of the plugin's work or a crash log...

Hello, ok but this forum is in gaelic !! so unable to understand something even using google translator...

Is an English forum exist for this plugin? If yes could you please give us the url.

Thanks

• Yep also me follow your request

Hispa

- OpenATV & PurE2 - user :-) -

• Hello, ok but this forum is in gaelic !! so unable to understand something even using google translator...

this forum is in Russian, but you can write to the author in English and he knows it perfectly..:rasta2bigsmoke0gf1:

yes, well, I somehow manage to communicate with you through a translator? I don't see any problems in this ,:thank_you2:

• Hello, ok but this forum is in gaelic !! so unable to understand something even using google translator...

this forum is in Russian, but you can write to the author in English and he knows it perfectly..:rasta2bigsmoke0gf1:

yes, well, I somehow manage to communicate with you through a translator? I don't see any problems in this ,:thank_you2:

Thank i see post but also registred i cannot post look image

Hispa

• What are the differences between official EPGImport and the mod one ?

above, under the spoiler, the theme for this plugin is to register on the forum, translate from Russian and you will be aware of all events

from the author

"Remastering" of the good old plug-in for importing xmltv/epg.dat into Enigma2.

Differences from the original

1) The algorithm of "bypassing" xmltv and event parsing has been optimized and accelerated as much as possible.

2) All "downloads" of files have been converted to twisted.web.client.Agent(), instead of the outdated (deprecated) getPage and downloadPage

3) SSL certificate verification is completely disabled. In the case of downloading xmltv and channels.xml - no threat :'( . Zero problems with downloading from any http or https resources

4) Added support for EPG import for DreamOS

5) Added support for local files in ****.sources.xml . Now everything is working 100% correctly.

6) The code is written universally and will work on PY2 and PY3 based images

7) Cleaned and "fixed" everything that "caught" in the course of the code + added and more clearly done logging actions

It will work as quickly as possible on images with twisted supportsThreads ... It was tested by me on everything that I could install in my VU+ Ultimo 4K (BH, OpenBH, OpenATV 6.2 - 7.0, OpenPLi, OpenVision, etc.)... on everything else - check

• then the name of the channel groups in the bouquets will not contain the name of the provider.

Very strange choice... Hope it's just an option, not hard coded.

If you have one provider specified in the "Providers" menu or only one is active in the list of providers - this is exactly the hardcoded. What is the point, in this case, to display the provider name in front of the group name in favorite bouquets? The only thing I can assume is if you have a bouquet in your favorites list with exactly the same name as the group you are forming for IPTV. Alternatively, I can put in "Menu" - "Configuration" the setting for displaying the provider's name in front of the group name in favorite bouquets. This setting will be valid only for the above conditions, i.e. if only one is active.

If you have more than one active provider, the provider's name cannot be removed due to the fact that different providers may have the same channel groups .. For example, "Music", "Educational", "Children", etc. In this case, everything remained unchanged in the logic of the code.

If you have one provider specified in the "Providers" menu or only one is active in the list of providers - this is exactly the hardcode

• Yes with last release 1.0.51 no problem at all, infact when there is only one provider no name of provider is show in channel list :-)

Great

Hispanico

- OpenATV & PurE2 - user :-) -

Edited once, last by hispanico957 ().

• If you have one provider specified in the "Providers" menu or only one is active in the list of providers - this is exactly the hardcoded. What is the point, in this case, to display the provider name in front of the group name in favorite bouquets? The only thing I can assume is if you have a bouquet in your favorites list with exactly the same name as the group you are forming for IPTV. Alternatively, I can put in "Menu" - "Configuration" the setting for displaying the provider's name in front of the group name in favorite bouquets. This setting will be valid only for the above conditions, i.e. if only one is active.

If you have more than one active provider, the provider's name cannot be removed due to the fact that different providers may have the same channel groups .. For example, "Music", "Educational", "Children", etc. In this case, everything remained unchanged in the logic of the code.

Hello, I didn't understand that this choice is only when there is only one provider. I have 43 providers so I found this modification very strange, so it's just a non understanding from my part, sorry.

Pepsik, are you working with the dev of this plugin ?

Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!