E2m3u2bouquet - discussion & support

There are 1,211 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 86,577 times. The last Post () by pepsik.

• thank you and i have a question: once i download the m3u file, before converted to Enigma2 bouquest , i guess the downloaded m3u file will be placed temporary to where ?

i want to copy the downloaded the m3u file and use it also with a local player

• Hello @ All,

what function does the plugin IPTV Archive have?

Another question, what speaks against changing the order of the group <categories>

from

Code
    from
    {}<category name="{}" nameOverride="{}" idStart="{}" enabled="{}" customCategory="{}"/>\n
    to
    {}<customCategory="{}" enabled="{}" idStart="{}" nameOverride="{}" category name="{}"/>\n

in the [] -sort-current.xml file?

It would be clearer when editing the file.

Also for the <channel>

Or are there any restrictions in xml Files?

Thank you

Edited once, last by nurix ().

• Official Post

what function does the plugin IPTV Archive have?

IPTVArchive

Only applicable to those using TMDB information. Moved the algorithm of "filtering" program names directly to the TMDB plugin. Now it will ONLY work properly in conjunction with this version - TMBD plugin and more. The TMDB plug itself now works correctly with almost every EPG IPTV Provo and EPG "arriving" from the satellite

• Hi,

is it possible to create categories like vod_categories for series and movies?

The difference to vod categories which are decribed in the group-title is the url.

Problem is the vod categories have also in the url /movies and the movies have no vod in group-title.

Code
    [Live]     http://provider:port/user/passwaord/1
    [Movie]    http://provider:port/movie/user/passwaord/1000.mkv
    [Series]   http://provider:port/series/user/passwaord/2000.mp4

And is it possible to replace DE: FR: or H265 in the bouquets.

I'm no programmer but i have looked in the code and find

Is there a way to inject some replacements with a extra xml or txt file?

Like this

Is this right?

The order of creating files is

1. iptv55-sort-current.xml

2. change the file when existing iptv55-sort-override.xml

3. create the userbouqets.tv with the informations

best regards

nurix

• I have tested this compared to v0.8.5. 2 things I do not think are working: 1) override does not work - when create bouquets chosen and an override file is in place, it hangs; 2) the option previously available whereby you could collapse VOD into 1 bouquet does not work - you either have to collapse all bouquets or else open all bouquets

• Forgive my ignorance but what is the advantage of this 'mod' plugin?

i currently have regular suls running.

few things i dislike about it are:

1. cant disable certain categories through plugin.

2. categories are named iptv - .....

3. cant get catchup to work

4. stations have 'uk-' before each station (same for other countries)

does this mod help with any of the above?

• I've installed the latest version, but I can't add any providers, it crashes all the time.

Edited 2 times, last by i5Js ().

• Hello,

Thanks for this great plugin ! Now I have a great list and uptodate epg for some providers (pluto, stirr, samsung tv+, and more and more .....).

- First question: why do you add some #SERVICE 1:519:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0: lines ? They aren't understanding by dreamboxedit. I think it's to hide, but what? In fact normally I use the #SERVICE 1:832:<1>:0:0:0:0:0:0:0: to add a hide between 2 channels, example to zap from number 1 to number 3, I had the 832 marker in the second line.

- Second question: the plugin is unable to create a roku list, I only have some 519 tag lines. The url is

[hide]

https://www.apsattv.com/rok.m3u

[/hide]

(not sure I can post the url here, delete it if it's a problem).

And again, thanks for your work !

• Does this replace Su1s completly?

Sorry Couldn't work out how to edit my previous post either, Does this work on PY3 images?

it is universal for both 2/3 PY

the current version is 1.0.42

enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2m3u2bouquet_1.0.42_all.ipk

enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2m3u2bouquet_1.0.42_all.deb

So far, any dream OS user can replace the file from the attachment in modules(in the e2m3u2bouquet plugin) and everything should work

e2skinpatcher.py - for dream OS

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!