E2m3u2bouquet - discussion & support

There are 1,274 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 93,922 times. The last Post () by pepsik.

• file:///media/hdd/playlists/iptv.m3u

Are you sure you have both the path (/media/hdd/playlists) and the file (iptv.m3u)? And what is the content of file (iptv.m3u) in the M3U format?

Miracles don't happen... Hundreds of users post links to locally located playlists like this, including me. There are no complaints

• file:///media/hdd/playlists/iptv.m3u

Are you sure you have both the path (/media/hdd/playlists) and the file (iptv.m3u)? And what is the content of file (iptv.m3u) in the M3U format?

Miracles don't happen... Hundreds of users post links to locally located playlists like this, including me. There are no complaints

see attched file

• setup with "///" only work with me

Do you understand what a query schema is?

"file://" - schema

"/media/hdd/playlists/" - path

"iptv.m3u" - file

Have you read the helper at the bottom of the window when "M3U URL" is selected? What is written there? If not, then 5 hours is even fast :grinning face with smiling eyes: in order to find the right combination

• With standard EPGImport it works

You already wrote this. How can I get the data (sources/channels) files to put it into the mod to check !!! Hit with hands?

Attach these two files to the post. I will put them in the mod and check

You have all infos, l

I don't see any errors either in the code of the mod or in the xmltv examples you provided... As well as the reasons for it not to work

In addition to the information from your words that it does not work, this is not confirmed in any way. No logs or source files sources/channels with which it can be checked!

• normally two "//"

Normal for what? Who told you that this is normal? On Linux systems, the path is set as /path/to/something/ and if we talk about the request scheme, then I already wrote to you ... scheme - "http://", "https://", "ftp://", "file://" etc.

If you put scheme+path+file together... what do you get?

"file://" + "/path/to/something/" + "file.m3u" = ?

thus, why is "//" normally? Normal for what and where?

p.s.

"http://www.site.com/path/to/something/file.m3u"

"http://" - scheme

"www.site.com" - domain

"/path/to/something/" - path

"file.m3u" - file

why is "//" normally?

• why is "//" normally?

thank you so much for explaining,

my error like i said previoustlly taken me "5 hours" to find it - without know it is right way.

Thanks pepsik and again deeply appologies,

# this error might be helpfull for someone of users

why cannot save name when created New provider ?

Providers - Add - Name - keybord - typing name (ip test1) enter = not saving (stay blank)

VU Zero4k ATV7.3

Edited once, last by sarsan ().

• pepsik

plugin uninstalled, with command

Code
    init 4
    sed -i '/config.plugins.e2m3u2b/d' /etc/enigma2/settings
    init 3

checked setting before install new ipk

Code
    config.plugins.e2m3u2b.last_update=1644415784

that should be deleted by command (what do you think?), but did manually removed and again restart STB

installing plugin and "name" problem disappear.

VU Zero4k ATV7.3

Edited once, last by sarsan ().

• p.s. FIXED handling of 'Content-encoding: gzip' headers when downloading XMLTV (13:00 GMT 12/02/22) ... redownload, --force-reinstall

• p.s. FIXED handling of 'Content-encoding: gzip' headers when downloading XMLTV (13:00 GMT 12/02/22) ... redownload, --force-reinstall

Hello, it would be great to have a repository for new versions, so an opkg update would do the update.

• But 1.0.59 is one version, the update had to be possible on the same version if you do a modification like in previous post.

Everything is much simpler ... nobody canceled the --force-reinstall parameter, as well as the ability to get the checksum of any ipk package ... Regardless of the same version index or not

• hard part is find lastest plugin version, and not make instalation ... maybe you can open topic under new name "dorik mod E2m3u2bouquet". or admin could help (how to ask them?) to split this topic

VU Zero4k ATV7.3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!