E2m3u2bouquet - discussion & support

There are 1,215 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 90,271 times. The last Post () by pepsik.

• But 1.0.59 is one version, the update had to be possible on the same version if you do a modification like in previous post.

Everything is much simpler ... nobody canceled the --force-reinstall parameter, as well as the ability to get the checksum of any ipk package ... Regardless of the same version index or not

OK but it's confusing when you tell us to re-download and reinstall the same package but with a different content. Last example is for 1.0.59, the 2 versions have a week apart. I'm sure hat some users miss the update.

• More precisely from ***.userbouquets.tv ?

Nothing is impossible. Only here the need for such functionality is not clear. The probability of finding m3u-playlist in free access is 1000 times higher than finding ready-made userbouquets.tv ...

just downloding setting from vhannibal and he created the bouquet plutotv.

VU Zero4k ATV7.3

Edited once, last by sarsan ().

• just downloding setting from vhannibal

https://www.vhannibal.net/enigma2.php - If you look at the contents of the files that are downloaded from this resource, it does not contain all the necessary and sufficient information to form an EPG

Where is at least the name of the channel through which you can "bind" to the display name value in XMLTV ?

• ussually dowloading from him

list of lots have setting from ciefp

Code
    #SERVICE 4097:0:1:0:107:0:0:0:0:0:https%3A//service-stitcheincludeExtendedEvents=false&marketingRegion=US&sid=dc33199a6d414d00bca1694dc4f9d32f&userId=:TV Land Drama
    #DESCRIPTION TV Land Drama
    #SERVICE 4097:0:1:126:107:0:0:0:0:0:https%3A//service-stitcher.clustearketingRegion=US&sid=dc33199a6d414d00bca1694dc4f9d32f&userId=:Paramount+ Picks
    #DESCRIPTION Paramount+ Picks

please see link

VU Zero4k ATV7.3

Edited once, last by master G: Merged a post created by sarsan into this post. ().

• Hello,

With the last version I have a lot of error in the xml treatment process

But if I run manually the command, the result is ok,

example for this line

Code
    http://127.0.0.1/file?action=download&file=/media/hdd/E2m3u2bouquet/epg/samsung-fr_fr.xml.gz to local path: /media/hdd/epgimport.gz

Code
    root@sf8008:~# wget -O /media/hdd/epgimport.gz "http://127.0.0.1/file?action=download&file=/media/hdd/E2m3u2bouquet/epg/samsung-fr_fr.xml.gz"
    --2022-02-17 05:00:52--  http://127.0.0.1/file?action=download&file=/media/hdd/E2m3u2bouquet/epg/samsung-fr_fr.xml.gz
    Connecting to 127.0.0.1:80... connected.
    HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
    Length: 101896 (100K) [application/octet-stream]
    Saving to: ‘/media/hdd/epgimport.gz’

/media/hdd/epgimport.gz                           100%[===========================================================================================================>]  99.51K  --.-KB/s    in 0.002s

2022-02-17 05:00:52 (41.4 MB/s) - ‘/media/hdd/epgimport.gz’ saved [101896/101896]

Where is the problem with e2m3u2 process ?

Edit: Add a full log e2m3u2bouquet.log

Thanks

Edited once, last by jeepcook: add full log ().

• Download failed: data read error: <twisted.python.failure.Failure builtins.TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable>

Sometimes it happened under certain circumstances. I already corrected it. But haven't been updated for general use yet. This is not a problem in the link and has nothing to do with downloading the file from this link

• Download failed: data read error: <twisted.python.failure.Failure builtins.TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable>

Sometimes it happened under certain circumstances. I already corrected it. But haven't been updated for general use yet. This is not a problem in the link and has nothing to do with downloading the file from this link

Ok but these errors appears at each e2m3u2b run, so corresponding epgs are empty. For tests, back to 1.0.58, everything is ok, no errors at each run.

• lots of userbouquet have setting from ciefp

Code
    #SERVICE 4097:0:1:0:107:0:0:0:0:0:https%3A//service-stitcheincludeExtendedEvents=false&marketingRegion=US&sid=dc33199a6d414d00bca1694dc4f9d32f&userId=:TV Land Drama
    #DESCRIPTION TV Land Drama
    #SERVICE 4097:0:1:126:107:0:0:0:0:0:https%3A//service-stitcher.clustearketingRegion=US&sid=dc33199a6d414d00bca1694dc4f9d32f&userId=:Paramount+ Picks
    #DESCRIPTION Paramount+ Picks

please see link

will be posiible to have this , could you update please,

VU Zero4k ATV7.3

• information. will be support for IPTV channels from bouquet.tv

This does not fit into the ideology and functionality of this plugin. Moreover, from your “wanting”, in principle, it is not clear which of the bouquets should fall into the “processing” and why? How to "attach" channels to events from XMLTV and most importantly, where and who will take XMLTV? And why does anyone need it at all, especially me? I remind you that the probability of finding a working m3u is 100500 times greater than a ready bouquet for Enigma2

• thank you for answer.

i have 3 providers/m3u lines in the config.xml

when adding line No4 in config - will start automatic scanning all 4 lines, but i would like to scan only No4

do you think is possible to have option choose with "provider will do scan"

personaly dont see any reason why will need do scan-parsing over again.

PS - once is "parsing" done we can update EPG just trought EpgImport plugin (your mod as well)

VU Zero4k ATV7.3

• i have 3 providers/m3u lines in the config.xml

when adding line No4 in config - will start automatic scanning all 4 lines, but i would like to scan only No4

do you think is possible to have option choose with "provider will do scan"

personaly dont see any reason why will need do scan-parsing over again.

PS - once is "parsing" done we can update EPG just trought EpgImport plugin (your mod as well)

Having more than 1-2 m3u playlists is the exception rather than the rule. But even if there are 10 of them ... then if you do not import EPG after creating bouquets, then these are seconds to create bouquets. I'm more inclined to move the EPG import after the bouquets have been created, as a local setting for the provider. Importing EPG events takes the longest time.

once is "parsing" done we can update EPG just trought EpgImport plugin (your mod as well)

1) Nobody forbids you to disable the import of EPG events in the settings of this plugin and use EPGImport or CrossEPG

1) Personally, I only watch IPTV and I don't even have a satellite dish. I don't use either EPGImport or CrossEPG. I'm using the built-in EPG event receiving algorithm. It's more comfortable for me.

What is wrong with the current version with the ability to choose the use of the plugin according to points 1 and 2 ... And why is your proposal, which cuts down the capabilities of the plugin, better?

• nothing wrong at all %

cuts down the capabilities of the plugin

sorry, im not programmer like you - dont know nothing above "python" how is work , like many peoples of this forum

just give you feed back, what work, what could be "usefull - userfriendly" for normal user and make this plugin more "popular" in community E2

thank for sharing your plugin - i did enjoy during testing

VU Zero4k ATV7.3

• dont know nothing above "python" how is work

what could be "usefull - userfriendly" for normal user

What's with the python? Or anything related to programming?

The functionality of this plugin is to convert any m3u playlist into Enigma2 bouquets with picon, sorting, filtering, and EPG support as a "bonus"... You propose to "reward" this plugin with an incomprehensible function of creating EPG for existing bouquet files. This is a completely different task, not related to the functionality of this plugin... In other words, you propose to "pull an owl on a globe" ... How this can add popularity among users of this plugin - I do not understand ...

• creating EPG for existing bouquet files

this was only question, OK , please forget

Funkcionalitou tohto pluginu je konvertovať akýkoľvek zoznam skladieb m3u.....

Yes. and i ask

do you think is possible to have option choose with "provider will be scanning" ?

know you answer, and do accept!

Plugin working including all funkctions

Thank you for hard work, is Great plugin.

VU Zero4k ATV7.3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!