E2m3u2bouquet - discussion & support

There are 1,209 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 85,814 times. The last Post () by jeepcook.

• This is last is the last iteration tested. Normally I would use <url>/media/hdd/epg.xml</url>

XML
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <!-- Automatically generated by the e2m3u2b for GREEN -->
    <sources>
        <sourcecat sourcecatname="E2m3u2BouquetMaker/GREEN">
            <source type="gen_xmltv" nocheck="1" channels="">
                <description>RED XMLTV</description>
                <url>file:///media/hdd/epg.xml</url>
            </source>
        </sourcecat>
    </sources>

In /etc/epgimport a file with the name: e2m3u2b_iptv_red.sources.xml gets erased so I created a new one named: do_not_erase.sources.xml

Logs:

• If anybody want support from e2m3u2bouquet, I can

p.s. The war continues. Victory will be ours ... I have no doubt about it

• Vielen Dank für das schöne Plugin...

Ich habe bis jetzt ohne Probleme die Version 0.8.2 gehabt. Nun habe ich auf 1.0.62 upgedatet.

Leider weiß ich nun nicht in welchen Ordner meine M3U Config Datei kommt.

Der Ordner e2m3u2bouguet existiert nicht mehr in etc / enigma 2...

Ich habe ein DM900 mit Merlin Image...

Danke für die Hilfe...Anmerkung 2022-06-24 143826.jpg

DM900 OE2.5 Merlin

Edited once, last by nesto11 ().

• Der Ordner e2m3u2bouguet existiert nicht mehr in etc / enigma 2...

1) Why do you need this file? You can edit / add everything in the "card" of the provider

2) If you still really want to see it, then - Menu - Configuration - Plugin data storage path

3) This plugin and 0.8.2 from a feed of any image, is Heaven and Hell :upside down face:

• Buongiorno, il file m3u bisogna per forza scriverlo con il telecomando?

Yes, you can enter all the data you n
    eed using the RC (virtual keyboard supported)

p.s. The playlist link can be set to a local file if needed ... Just use the "file://" scheme ...

Code
    file:///hdd/myplaylists/iptvplaylist.m3u

Where

file:// - scheme

/hdd/myplaylists/ - full path to playlist file

iptvplaylist.m3u - playlist file name

• okay, thanks for the answer. another question I set the download of the list but it takes a long time if instead I set it in alfavbetic order it takes 2 minutes why?

If you have enabled the import of EPG events in the configuration of this plugin, then 2 minutes is very fast :smiling face: .... If this option is disabled, then you must have a playlist with more than 100,000 - 150,000 entries ... or you have the dumbest STB I've ever seen ... I have about 5 active playlists with 7,000 - 8,000 entries ... Generating bouquets with alphabetical sorting takes no more than 3-4 seconds on my VU+ Ultimo4K

• zgemma h82h, me too in alphabetical order download now, I have a list with 850 tv series, 12k movies and 1,541 live list

1) Is downloading channel picons enabled? Downloading "pictures" is not instantaneous and takes time and is highly dependent on the speed of your Internet connection. During subsequent generations of bouquets, the presence of picons will be checked and only new ones will be downloaded

2) Sorting alphabetically - almost instantly

3) You can see everything that happens and the time spent in the plugin operation log. It's more than clear what's going on.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!