recorded items on Duo

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 460 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• I have a VU+ Duo and I`m using Blackhole 1.7.2. I`ve noticed after about 30 to 45 mins playback the picture starts to breakup. If I rewind or fast forwarded the picture goes OK again. Its not a signal/dish fault as if I rewind it and view where it broke up the picture is ok. So in a film approx 90 mins long I might have to do this say twice. Like I said if I just rewind quickly then press play the picture is fine.

I used to use the HD in a Dreambox and I never noticed this problem its a new 1TB Samsung 2.5" HD.

Has anyone any idea if this is a software fault in BH??

• I only had this problem once when using BH 1.7.2, as you say if you fast forward or rewind the picture becomes stable again,what i did do was initialize the HDD again,not sure if you want to do this ,you might have a lot of stuff recorded on the drive,but you could copy this over to another drive if you are able to and then copy it back over.This did the trick for me regards breakups in playback.

One thing would you mind putting a post in here please buddy; Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP Firewall (Introductions)

Many Thanks.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Ok thanks for that at least I`m not the only one whos had the problem. I will try a reformat/initialize (after watching all recorded stuff)

• Not seen this yet on my Vu+ but know this type of issue occured on the Qbox that I had before - which was helped by installing a swap on a separate USB flash drive. Also if you have any Picons or EPG data it is always best to have these on a USB flash rather than on the HDD you are using for recordings. Make sure that you are initialising the HDD properly from the Vu+ before using it.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!