ZGEMMA H9S DVB-S2X Multistream 4K UHD Enigma2 4core ARM

There are 204 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 44,333 times. The last Post () by Alxalx.

• Arthur67, I have tried and succeeded in OpenPLi, with your jolly addition to the mix! Here is my text from OpenPLi forum:

"Here is as good soul, sharing his addition to the mix...

His nick is arthur67 and he made this for ItalySat but it seems to me it is working in latest OpenPLi 7.... wink.png

He said:

Hello
    I modified a plugin to run the scripts.
    I've also added boot switch scripts
    Who wants can try

So, decompress the file and send it to your Zgemma H9X/H9.2X using, for instance, FileZilla Client - just follow arthur's structure in this file he provided.

Change CHMOD to 755, with recurse to all files, I guess, just in case...

Restart.

Format your micro SD card in your PC in EXT4, for instance using freeware Mini Tool Partition Wizard. Plug it into your Zgemma H9X/H9.2X.

098ba9ec0548f85a45.jpg

Go to Plugins and EXECUTE the script to move everything to either mSD or USB stick.

ab48a.jpg

fa2b26ca6b1479f2.jpg

90b5ef5ed981c4097d.jpg

Restart.

Code
    openpli 7.0-rc h9

root@h9:~# df -h
    Filesystem                Size      Used Available Use% Mounted on
    /dev/root                14.2G    249.3M     13.2G   2% /
    devtmpfs                470.6M      4.0K    470.6M   0% /dev
    tmpfs                    64.0K         0     64.0K   0% /media
    tmpfs                   470.9M    108.0K    470.8M   0% /var/volatile

As Arthur said, he also included the scripts to swap to a different boot regime...

Simple and effective. Now even OpenPLi has what is needed..."

Cheers, m8!

(Mind, OpenPLi seems to be lagging behind with the development - streaming, for instance, is poor with that image...)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Hello friends my h9s using open pli 6.2 realese 8 port Diseqc 1.1 everything is ok .but i didnt find 4.8 e astra, multistream t2-mi channels . why or why not ? can i setup it or needs configure tunner for multistream ?

• Use PurE2 with OE-A Ciefp's channel list.

It's all in the feeds.

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• You have a few posts made by me, regarding how to set it up... :)

Search a little on this forum and enjoy... :)

P.S. Do you have a big enough dish to get 4.8E?

• Have a look, m8...

Install from PurE2 > Menu > Plugins > green button > Settings...

298e9886aa4e28b5d56c.jpg

...restart... ...test...

40051d02d7101feaa359.jpg

...and - tell... ;)

Edited once, last by gorski ().

• Pardon me, here is the special one, with instructions, thanx to Ciefp... ;)

1. Send the attached channel list

2. Install astra-sm by telnet:

opkg install astra-sm

Reboot

3. Put the file "albertis.arm" in etc / astra / script

Rename to albertis

Give permissions 755

(In box's not arm use the albertis file)

4. Put the astra.conf file in / etc / astra.

Permissions 755

5. Correct keys in softcamKey

• Ah, here is the update, latest I could find...

• Here... from H9.2H...

0fb394e27cb49ec6e8ee9e.jpg

601419debf813e4de.jpg

But I never used it... Whatever for? :)

• Ahhh but now I don't feel right, suddenly...:suprised:

So, before you do it, do tell: what do you need it to do, please? Precisely?

Maybe Zgemma H7 is better for you?:cool1:

EDIT: Hisakatano carefully documented what this box can do for you, in a different part of the world from my own, so I warmly recommend you study this thread and if you have questions - we are here... ;)

Edited 2 times, last by gorski ().

• I need a receiver with good hardware, can handle 4K 30 and 60Hz well,fast zapping and can store a lot of channels as I have a motorised setup. I am also going to do a lot streaming from the receiver to my phone and computer on my local network and use timeshift.

H7 is definitely better thanks to its broadcom processor and better flash memory of 4Gb with option to add Hard Drive inside and a lot of USB ports. In H9.2H i can use memory card to expand storage, it also comes with two WIFI antennas built in.

It all comes to the price the H7 is 50$ more than the H9.2H. Do you think it is worth it ?

The Grass Was Greener

• Honestly speaking, at this moment in time, I think H7 is a more complete, better sorted out machine, when it comes to playback and streaming, plus PV decryption...

H9X/H9.2X are powerful little devils, very capable but there are still some bugs to be ironed out, codecs to be added etc.

Having said that, if what you need is already sorted out in H9X/H9.2X - then Bob's your uncle for less $£...

I can't give definitive advice, as I don't have all the details, as to how you will use it, on what...

Good luck, either way!

• Yes, with OSCam Emu and latest keys I watched 9E (AU) and 4.8E, no problem. Others have reported it works on 0.8W, too. :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!