ZGEMMA H9S DVB-S2X Multistream 4K UHD Enigma2 4core ARM

There are 204 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 44,334 times. The last Post () by Alxalx.

• Read back if you do not want to search this forum - it's all here...

OSCam Emu section, find my post...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Hello, bros in H9s!!! :laugh1: GOOD NEWS!!! :rasta2bigsmoke0gf1:

OKI, new drivers for H9 series and - YEAY, now it is working much better (if not perfectly)!!! :) Tested in H9S tonight...

Fresh image, still hot, under the hammer... :) Set it up in Flash only, nothing downloaded except sat TV channel list and Kodi!

KODI TEST - streaming and playback

Streaming worked! Live TV Serbia finally worked well! It is all behaving pretty well, fast and solid with Live TV and films!

I played a film from my NAS (NFS) (Sherlock H. 2011)... going well! (Btw, from my laptop (CIFS) - nothing worked... Dunno why yet)...

However, anyone having issues with subtitles? If one changes A-V settings during the film and saves those as default - it is not saved. When you come back again for another film - you must do it again.

One chooses a subtitle from a folder and it is not playing. Download them - it is not playing. I tried many, many!

When one downloads subtitles the film is in pause mode, not moving. Must press play/pause button once or twice to start the film again. Then, EXIT button to "lose" the graphics.

DVDs

Collins in Paris DVD is going but probs with menu (no video). Press NEXT CHAPTER and it starts, both video and audio. Choppy sound, sync issues here and there but it is going! Better! I press STOP button and exit but the DVD is going on, until I choose something else to play... All DVDs I tested are like that.

Menu must be fixed and commands are "not respected". But it is going! We are getting somewhere!

Paco de Lucia's DVDs were playing!!! Very cool!

Bebe Mais DVD: both A & V worked and chapter seeking worked in it, like WTE said!

It's a bit haphazard, some work, some don't but there is a considerable improvement now!

Other videos are generally OK, all sorts of formats, going pretty well! Some do not give me video but I suppose any kind of crazy codecs are out there...

Strangely, the whole Babylon 5 series and films are without video, only audio...Luckily, I have 2 different copies of it, so mkv's worked... Sorry, it is too late to start checking codecs one by one...

A film and a concert recorded from satellite a few years back, in .ts format also did not work... But the newer recordings in the same format - did work well!

In conclusion of this part...

It seems new drivers and whatever else they did - is working! Much better now!

Exit from Kodi > black screen, must restart E2... No go! Full Restart > then it works... Another bug?

Now, I turned to "Script to move it all to mSD card"...

I shall continue tomorrow, with playback using the internal player... :)

(Finally, a breakthrough!!!:laugh1: YES!!! :rasta2bigsmoke0gf1::thumbup: )

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• Perhaps, when time permits, we could send these rather informative hisakatano and jenseneverest threads to appropriate Zgemma sections, Admin? ;)

Jens, do you volunteer for the job, m8? :laugh1::rasta2bigsmoke0gf1:

Cheerio! :)

• Hello, bros in H9s!!! :laugh1: GOOD NEWS!!! :rasta2bigsmoke0gf1:

OKI, new drivers for H9 series and - YEAY, now it is working much better (if not perfectly)!!! :) Tested in H9S tonight...

Fresh image, still hot, under the hammer... :) Set it up in Flash only, nothing downloaded except sat TV channel list and Kodi!

Hi, what image is using you.

Thank you

• PurE2

• wow this machine is Monster..!!

H9S - OpenATV 6.2 (Boot from USB3.0 16G Memory-USB 3.0 Port)

Intelsat- 17 Sony TP PVU Channel

Run- Ncam 9.3 StreamRelay to Stream Server.

Client - Mac OSX Mojave with Run VLC Multi 6 Process Run

Same Time - 6 HD Channel Watching is OK (Intelsat-17 3845 TP)

DM900UHD - run only 3CH , H7S - run only 2CH(Sametime)

• PurE2 > Menu > Setup > System > Customize > Remote control model shown > go down to third page and choose...

PurE2 > Menu > Setup > System > Keyboard/RC > mess around in there for more many more options...

• Please tutorial,sir ...

• i am parched new zgemma h9s from aliexpress.I am beginner in linix Receivers.i tried everything but i don’t know how to open power vu channels . i am using openatv 6.2 image and I don't have pc.somebody explain to help me please

i useing satellite

intelsat17E 66E

intelsat 20 68E

apstar 78E

measat 90E

Asiasat 105E

• OSCam Emu section > my thread re. PV config, how to get it all...

• firstly, you seach and install on enigma 2 "enigma2-plugin-extensions-satvenus-panel_7.1.7_all.ipk". then reboot the box, next choose oscam or ncam version you like.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!