Enigma2 for KI, KII & KIII

There are 796 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 195,433 times. The last Post () by @hamid1387.

• hello zelda77, and I ask everyone for help for my k3 pro I can't make a channel list with my favorites even following the procedure

described on the forum with dreamset, after I have made the list with the favorites and try to save it on dreamset does not save it and trying to send it in the box gives me an error help me thanks

• I just have one file named Ncam. I need to rename? And upload to this folder?

• Change all name to lowercase ( ncam ) And then give permission 755

Diligence is a duty .:cool1:

Don't rush In judging people:crying1:

You and I are our same goal:smiling:

We may make some unintentional mistakes:shocking:

In the end everything to serve members:dish::)

• hello zelda77, and I ask everyone for help for my k3 pro I can't make a channel list with my favorites even following the procedure

described on the forum with dreamset, after I have made the list with the favorites and try to save it on dreamset does not save it and trying to send it in the box gives me an error help me thanks

Edit your channel list .save it on the computer and send it manually to the path

/etc/enigma2

• Ok. Lets start:

First i update the device using Aml Burn Tool to the last version.

The i turn on device, and this go to recovery mode. So i choose factory reset, and this star well. After i reboot some Times and Android load normally. And after android go to recovery mode only. No more go into android system. Even choose mount system, wipe Partition, factory reset. Nothing work. So i choose to insert enigma2 card . This boot to enigma, and i try to restart into android. And not works. Last time i choose boot to android and take out sdcard. And is the same. Every time problem boot to android.

Can check videos by order.

• The problem might be with the hardware, I think

• Zelda78, on my E2iplayer on KIII i cant load movies and series. Is normal?

Yes, this is normal. The plugin has not been updated from the source. There are efforts by some programmers to modify links to movies that have been banned

• Zelda78, on my E2iplayer on KIII i cant load movies and series. Is normal?

Yes, this is normal. The plugin has not been updated from the source. There are efforts by some programmers to modify links to movies that have been banned

Is any other way to watch movies and series in enigma2?

Unfortunately some do not work vitmod image

I prefer this for Android, I personally use it better than plugins Enigma2

TeaTV APK - Download Latest Version TeaTV For Android, Firestick, FireTV (Official)
    TeaTV APK download latest version for Android, Firestick, Fire TV (Official site, No Ads). TeaTV, stream movies & TV series free online in FHD resolution
    www.teatv.net

• Is any other way to watch movies and series in enigma2?

Yes. The problem is my Mecool dont start android :beaming face with smiling eyes: i Will by more One KIII

If you haven't, go buy an enigma2 receiver and keep on kii box with the Android OS.

Do not waste your time with vitmod image, its an unfinished project based on very old OpenPli 4.

Liverpool.png

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

Edited once, last by VangelisGi ().

• I like KIII, i can choose my launcher, full android Control. With enigma working good for TV and Ncam.

Why Amiko A5 have OpenaTV 6.2 and Mecool KIII have old OpenPLi, of KIII have verter specs than Amiko A5?

Both devices have the same processor amlogic , but there is a difference in the tuner and this is the problem that programmers could not overcome.

Regarding vitmod, the developer has a monopoly on sharing tuner files

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!