Enigma2 for KI, KII & KIII

There are 796 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 196,746 times. The last Post () by @hamid1387.

• I don't know what happen there.

Just wait for anwer from someone who have box like yours.

On kiii i was use the usb burning tool for flashing Android stock images.

Last time i use usb burning tool for flashingmy KII S905. I Brick device.

I habe KII pro s905 (bricked, i need IMG stock ROM, and i dont found) , KII pro s905D (with boot problem, but boot on enigma well,i need various srock ROM, as zip file to try updade) and KIII pro ( all works good with enigma and Android) :smiling face:

• After 3 days googleing and trying today i fix my Mecool KII S905 Android 5.1 with Ughos custom Firm without DVB suporte ( just Android ) and now os just download stock rom with DVB support and its work well.

If Anyone need this firm just ask. ( KII-PRO_6.0.1_noDTV )

Finally. :partying face:

• Now i just need stock ROM for Mecool KII Pro S905D in img file. To try with Aml Burn Tool, because i fix one receiver and Brick another One. Now my KII Pro S905D dont send image to TV, not work sdcard, just turn blue light. But on Cable USB - USB with Aml Burn tool the PC detects my 905D, so i hope with stock firm its possible to repair my S905D as well. Anybody with firm can help?

• Hello good news again. With Aml Burn Tool, and firm version : KII-Pro-AVL6862-NHG47L-20190311.150521.img it was possible to fix my Mecool KII Pro S905D. All USB works OK, SDcard with enigma2 works OK, image to TV works OK, but the only problem is the receiver dont load into android system even without sdcard and just enter to recovery menu. Any ideas? If i instal TWRP mabe was the same? Or o need to instal new firm with TWRP?

• Today i turn on my s905d and boot on enigma2, after e reboot to android with success. After into android i install apk to reboot in other modes. All modes working on android fastboot, safe mode, but if i use reboot mod the box failure too boot on android and go to recovery mode if i not have enigmas sdcard inserted. If i have sdcard the box failure boot on system, and boot to sdcard enigma2. And is this loop everytime. If was a comand on enigma to reboot android on fastboot i think ir will work thine. I try to upgrade android and put new firms and is the same. Mabe somthing broken on hardware. I need to try install TWRP to test as well. Any ideas?

See image and this videos. Can help any ideas.

• First, remove the memory card from the device

Try this method

wipe data factory reset

From the recovery

When the logo mecool appears, wait a bit.

Diligence is a duty .:cool1:

Don't rush In judging people:crying1:

You and I are our same goal:smiling:

We may make some unintentional mistakes:shocking:

In the end everything to serve members:dish::)

• I tryed that method, not works.

• Try this latest update for your device

• Thanks, i Will try tomorow at 13.20 p.m.

• Vitmod He has no feed

Extract the file and send it manually to the path

usr/bin/emu

And config

etc/tuxbox/config

Edited once, last by zelda77 ().

• Thanks

How i extract? I open and have a lot of folders.

now at lunch time i turn on my device and always go into android. And not boot anymore to enigma2 sdcard. Strange. I dont update to the last firm yet. The files into sdcard is ok. Check videos and photo.

https://youtu.be/Nt3jjXjrrwE

• Choose a folder named Arm

And folder etc

How i extract? I open and have a lot of folders.

Choose a folder named Arm

And folder etc

• Turn off the device and remove the electricity. Keep pressing the power button while extending the device with electricity until the enigma2 boot logo appears. Take off your hand on the power button

Edited once, last by zelda77 ().

• Hello, i arrived from work and my wife Turn on the box and now this one enter on enigmas, and not enter anymore on android system with sd card and without sdcard. I think is a hardware system deficiemcy, and not software error. But i Will try to install new soft and test taking of cable of power and press buttons.

First vídeo is with sdcard on enigma trying to boot on android and second video is trying to boot android without sdcard.

• Strange problem, Android has nothing to do with Enigma, the system is completely separate

• Because, of this i think is a hardware faulty system failure. And not software problem. I AM a programmer, but i have no tools to check boot system on android box hardware device, to undersrand what halpen on boot that make, android box system stop and boot from sdcard or stop and boot to revovery. If i have proper things to do that mabe its possible to undersrand more. But, thank you for all help, and suport on this wonderdull fórum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!