Enigma2 for KI, KII & KIII

There are 796 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 196,288 times. The last Post () by @hamid1387.

• Hallo, ich habe getestet, das Bild auf meinem Mecool k1pro fast alles war in Ordnung, außer für Bild und Ton auf Sat-Tuner

daher noch nicht für den Einsatz, aber sehr gute Werke von Jungs weiter so

• So I did everything step by step according to the instructions and everything works except Enigma 2 :)

After the restart, I hold the power button for 10 seconds. After melcom logo only freezes.

• hello bro

my kiii pro connected to modem with cable RG45 and my laptop connected to modem with wifi how to connect to box kiii pro in putty and telnet

thanks

• Connect laptop with cable to router too

• Hi All,

Here is a test image Neutrino+OpenPli Enigma2 for KI Pro. It is developed by "Vitaliy_S" (a Russian developer, who has developed Vitmod ATV for KI Pro and KIII Pro). Thanks to "Vitaliy_S" for his contributions for Mecool boxes.

Installation method is same as in case of any SD Card image.

After installation, it boots into Neutrino and from the Neutrino menu you may boot into Enigma2 (or even android). Similarly, from Enigma2 power menu you may boot into Neutrino (or android). So we have triple OS option (i.e, Neutrino, OpenPLi Enigma2 and Android).

I have not tested OpenPLi Enigma2 in detail till now, but initial testing show that satellite and cable scans are working fine.

Channels are OK with audio and video both (while those are not working in OpenVision Enigma2).

LAN networking is also OK.

Plugins downloads are not available (because there is not plugin feed for this image).

I have yet to test softcam (I think wicardd is already installed but we may also use oscam by using a trick).

Note: This image is for KI Pro, but if you want to use this on KIII Pro then replace the "dtb.img" file with the "dtb.img" file for KIII Pro (attached here).

For FTP, SFTP, SSH, Telnet,

Login: root

Pass: vitmod

Configuration path for wicardd: /usr/vitmod/wicard/wicardd.conf

vitmod_neu_e2_k1pro_v1_sdcard.img.gz

( master G, I am sorry that I am posting a link of other site, I tried to upload the file thrice but every time it gave an error about the file size, although the size is not more than 100 MB. Please help to upload the file and remove the link.)

dtb for KIII Pro.zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!