Enigma2 for KI, KII & KIII

There are 796 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 196,507 times. The last Post () by @hamid1387.

• Hello, i try on my KII pro without D this imagem - "e2+neutrino+kodi rc7" and "e2+neutrino+kodi rc5". All works good on kodi. But if i swap for enigma2, all working on it, but kII pro tunner is not recognized in enigma2. When i go to configure tunner is empty and got an error with green screen. :face with steam from nose:

I installed it a few days ago and I am still testing.
    Everything works fine in the enigma2.
    The channels coordinate (it took a little effort to get it done).
    The only bad thing is that it is quite outdated.

Edited once, last by tomgr ().

• Hope to works with sd card. How work the channels with this system?

Everything works quite well, I have been using this program for several months and it is the best of everything I have tried for this box. It is easy to use and rotates the antenna very quickly and precisely.

• Hope to works with sd card. How work the channels with this system?

Everything works quite well, I have been using this program for several months and it is the best of everything I have tried for this box. It is easy to use and rotates the antenna very quickly and precisely.

It worka for me to, but sometime when I am watching a channel it freeze or the movie speed up or speed down on eleven sport poland channels . Which skin are you using?

• It worka for me to, but sometime when I am watching a channel it freeze or the movie speed up or speed down on eleven sport poland channels . Which skin are you using?

Try openpli OSN-BLUE, the box is much faster.

• Hello, i try on my KII pro without D this imagem - "e2+neutrino+kodi rc7" and "e2+neutrino+kodi rc5". All works good on kodi. But if i swap for enigma2, all working on it, but kII pro tunner is not recognized in enigma2. When i go to configure tunner is empty and got an error with green screen. :face with steam from nose:

I installed it a few days ago and I am still testing.
    Everything works fine in the enigma2.
    The channels coordinate (it took a little effort to get it done).
    The only bad thing is that it is quite outdated.

Can you provide dtb file for me, for i test if tunner is detectable?

• Can you provide dtb file for me, for i test if tunner is detectable?

Here the dtb but I think we use the same.

I think you should experiment a bit with the tuner settings.

I also had a little difficulty in the beginning and it got a green screen, until I achieved the correct setting.

However I repeat that the image is old (and the kodi as well) and the wicard although it works, it has no support since 2016.

I also had a little difficulty in the beginning and it got a green screen, until I achieved the correct setting.

However I repeat that the image is old (and the kodi as well) and the wicard although it works, it has no support since 2016.

I Will try, thanks

• Hello. I have a problem with softcam manager (openli by zelda kii pro s908d) It don't shows cccam, oscam etc, but other folders. I think the mistake is that I don't have inser softcam directory correctly. Can you help me please? Thank youbf07acde4bb.jpg

e83c3bf45606d.jpg

. Choose the path

usr/bin/emu

. Or download the latest backup

Updated softcam manager

Diligence is a duty .:cool1:

Don't rush In judging people:crying1:

You and I are our same goal:smiling:

We may make some unintentional mistakes:shocking:

In the end everything to serve members:dish::)

Edited once, last by zelda77 ().

• I have installed the version in the video. Is there any option to return the softcam manager without create a bootable sd from the begining? I don't have a laptop or pc with sd port to make it from begining.

Is there any option from the box to return the syste in the first screen/sstep?

Thank you very much

• Try from mobile, search Google Play for an application that supports sftp.

This enables you to access Enigma files.

You don't need to change or add anything, it's all on the latest version

CCcam oscam ncam wicard

Menu--) plugins--) SoftCam manager

• There is nothing yet. The latest version is vitmod 6

• Hello guys. the channels freeze to much on enigma2 with any skin that I have used. I want to ask if is any possibility to use cccam or oscam on neutrino.... neutrino looks very smooth. Can anybody help me how to configure cccam or oscam on neutrino? thank you

Hello, i use this dtb and enigma2 detect only tunner dvbc, and this box is dvbs.

• Sorry, its me again.

My Mecool KII S905D stop launch amdroid system, and every time i turn on go to recovery mod. So i put sdcard with enigma2. Works perfect. In enigma when i restart to android the device automatic start enigma. Rately its possible to get to amdroid system, but sometimes the box start normaly and enter on Android. If i restart the box go to revovery and the problem repeats. I think is the boot files in android. Is possible to download boot files of android system and replace for new ones? Of i try to update firmware, says error couldent load misc volume.

• 1. You try from enigma2 menu-->Restart/Standby or something to reboot in Android ?

2. If you remove the SD card with enigma2 and you try to reboot, what will happen ?

3. What recovery you have?

If you in stock recovery try to reboot in system or something.

If the problem remains you need the twrp recovery for restarting in Android System.

Liverpool.png

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

• I am 3 days inside android system. Now i reboot and always came to this screen. I tryed to reboot system now and k came to this recovery again. I tryed to put twrp into sdcard, but stuck on mecool logo. I put enigma2 sdcard and successfull enter on enigma system. I reboot inside enigma to android system and the box reboot to enigma2 again. Now i dont know next time i can enter android system successfull.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!