ferguson ariva 102e

There are 33 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 12,005 times. The last Post () by codar.

• hi m8 you mean ariva 120e
    you can do this with a usb stick, but just go to tools - local network - put it to cccam and see the edit button (red) left corner down.
    there is where u can put in the c-line with the handset.
    this is th easy way.
    once this is done, press ok well save, and switch the box off and on - you should be ok.
    any questions come back, i am quiet familiar with them.
    saludo from murcia
    el pirate

• thanks for the new firmware. i will give it a try, i seem to have problems with cccam on this box and have had other people tell me the same (freq. freezing, although ok using the same line in openbox)
    I dont have spanish setting/channels for this box. use mainly uk channels

• nothing negativ to say about cccam with that receiver....some people seem to have WiFi problems with it... but that depends on the individual Equipment no probs over LAN connection.
    I used that for over a month with german pay tv and also a few days with spanish digital+ ... a few freezes in that time (but I have them with my DM800 too!

Nice weather here in Spain - but horrible Internet ;)

• Hi to all, i am a newbie to this forum i have just purchaed a ferguson 102 e and in desperate need on help setting it up.

Is there any tutorial out there,any help would be kindly accepted

regards
    Frankie

• hi frankie71,

you just need to setup your LNB and the right satelitte You wish to use (wich one?)
    Here in Spain I just use Astra 19.2°E and Hotbird 13°E - maybe someone else can give use settings for other satelittes?

Regards
    Frutti

• Latest Firmware is 1.16b4 (patched is with included emu)

Saludos from Moraira ;)

fRUTTiFrESH

Hi there,

I'm newbie with an Ariva 102e and I would like to know how to set it up to use it in Spain. I just download the latest firmware and i'm going to upgrade the box next week, but it would be great if you could tell step by step what i have to do to use the patched firmware in Spain with Astra.

Thanks for your help on this.

Cheers,

K.

• is it possable to use cardhhare

is it possable to use cardshare with cccam
    if it is how do i do this and do ineed a new firmwear.

• Hellllo *** Pirate, just a quick one i have the Ariva 102e and as you're in Spain i'm hoping you can help me with regards to opening up the box for all channels . I have managed to patch the firmware and now i am lost with the whole thing, i am not sure how to edit c lines, i know by pressing the red button i have more option but i dont know what to put in them , so any help would be greatfull.

• Hi to all, i am a newbie to this forum i have just purchaed a ferguson 102 e and in desperate need on help setting it up.

Is there any tutorial out there,any help would be kindly accepted

regards
    Frankie

Does anybody have a channel list for102e and if I install it will it affect anything already installed.Also cannot get get channel move function to work as per manual any advise please,only had box 4 days still learning to drive it.TIA

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!