motor problem with vu solo

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 912 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• hi all
    ok im new to the site ive used the search button on most of my queries to do my vu solo box and read other posts but this one is doing my nut in ok here goes ive done the bootloader and cam getting all channels uk plus european wen i send motor to lets say 13e hotbird so i go into setup search and sat position and i put in no 1 for memory for hotbird then i will do all the satelites and then i will go back to 28.2e but then i dont get no channels so for some reason its not saving my config on the motor it comes up zap back to position and i click on yes so it should save but not doing can any one help thanks

• finaly got it sorted had to change usals as diff to openbox lol cool got all channels now first i thought my dish had moved with last weeks bad weather

• my next task is learn how to get rid of sats i dont need as cats channel list is so big can any one tell me wat software it is for doing channels thanks

• Guys i am going to close this thread now as the initial problem has now been sorted.

Please make a new thread reagrds channel list editors (Dreamset etc) as others with the same question, as in how to use it will get the benefit of all replies.

Thanks.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!