CHANNEL LISTS (Enigma 2)

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,721 times. The last Post () by canford.

• Hi all really stuck trying to make my own list, get to the point where it says load firmware2.abs as below, but only 8 favs open up ?
    You will only see 8 favourite groups this is what you want, now right click and import all the
    favourites you saved from SeteditDream, load 8 favourites and then right click and export them
    again as you will be using more than 8 after you have exported one you can load different favourite
    over it and save that one allowing you to export and save as many as you want.
    After you have saved all the favourites you want load up firmware2.abs in SeteditHD100
    Notice when you open firmware2.abs you now have 32 favourites instead of 8.
    I have followed tutorial to the letter and been trying to do this for 3 days now so any help would be great.

• Come on guys really stuck here,also do you have to use firmare1 and firmware 2 which is provided in download or can you replace with your own?

• Updated with firmware files that came with download and puts that red firmware on, tried using own firmware and still will not work, wont let you have more than 8 favs.

• can you explain what your trying to do as im mystified
    openbox is not an enigma 2 box

but i read channel list enigma 2

http://linuxsat-support.com/op…enbox-s9-s10-s11-s12.html
    try that one its a channel list for openbox

parabéns cr7 & moliveira88

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

RIP Vangelis Papathanassiou

• the reason i supplied firm1 and 2 is because this is the only way i could get it to save the frequencies for all channels, if you follow the tut it's not that hard guy's.........

As big kid says its not hard but a bit time consuming and worked for me. If my link didn't work then have a look here. I posted it in the openbox chanel list. For the chap asking about linux box. we are just taking the enigma 2 stgflipflop (or other) channel list and recompiling it so you get the same favs on openbox http://linuxsat-support.com/op…2837-my-channel-list.html

• It would be nice if you could use your firmware to obtain a channel list, the one thats embedded in this image is causing my box problems.i have tried dumping the channel list from this image and tried to upload to my firmware but lose all naming of channels and are not sorted at all, i really take my hat of to you for putting all this together,thanks.

• It would be nice if you could use your firmware to obtain a channel list, the one thats embedded in this image is causing my box problems.i have tried dumping the channel list from this image and tried to upload to my firmware but lose all naming of channels and are not sorted at all, i really take my hat of to you for putting all this together,thanks.

In my opinion, the best way is a own Channnel list, it takes time.....but the results are very good.
    Sometimes "premade" Channel list can "damage" your box.

Strange as that firmware is the latest as far as I know but it has been modified by anonymousx. It works fine on my box what image have you got on yours. I know the latest image will not allow you to dump cccam.cfg hence the tweak by anonymousx. What do you want to put on?

• Strange as that firmware is the latest as far as I know but it has been modified by anonymousx. It works fine on my box what image have you got on yours. I know the latest image will not allow you to dump cccam.cfg hence the tweak by anonymousx. What do you want to put on?

I use this firm : http://linuxsat-support.com/op…passion-03-02-2012-a.html

and my own Channel List, but if you want, try this: http://linuxsat-support.com/op…10-s11-s12.html#post47688

• I have tried many times but dont have the patience 3days the last time, considering there are so many of these openboxes on the market, surely a easy to use channel editing bit of software like dreamboxedit is not to much to ask, even the old cable boxes had better software.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!