installation binary failed message during setup

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,177 times. The last Post () by jolinuxsat.

• samsamsam

I try no install the plugin through panel .....no way

so ftp folder iptvplayer to right known folder on stb..........ok

start the plugin ......begin the setup procedure that asks for missing parts

"utility -f4mdump-has not been detected.......

installation binary failed-retry? and no way to have it downloaded (pinpong message box)

and so on

utility -gstplayer- has not been detected

installation binary failed .............and same as above

i've googled since two days and find nothing

plz samsam help me

tnx in advance

bye

VU+UNO 4K se running OpenAtv 7.3

• From your logs I can see for example:

Code
    cmd['grep "1.1.1" "/usr/lib/gstreamer-1.0/libgstifdsrc.so" 2>&1 '] code[2], data['grep: /usr/lib/gstreamer-1.0/libgstifdsrc.so: Input/output error\n']

This mean that there is something wrong with your rootfs.

Input/output error

I do not know how you have configured your rootfs in your set-top-box but is wrong. For example you use "flash expander" to put part of your rootfs on pendrive but this pendrive is going to dead or on your NAND there are to manny bad blocks.

There may be many reasons but generally this have nothing to do with plugin.

Same as you try to install some app on PC but your hard drive were you try to install is going to die.

• samsamsam

sorry i gave wrong command to telnet console now is more complete to better understanding

but I cannot copy the text in "Vu control center" i'm using (ctrl c +ctrl v or ctrl+ins shtift +ins don't work)

i don't know how to do

turning back to pendrive ,settings, plugins,addon,all are stored in hdd or usb

VU+UNO 4K se running OpenAtv 7.3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!