28.2 May 1st Changes

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,019 times. The last Post () by bedrock.

• Hopefully this is the right place.

Since Sly's big shakeup of their channel list on May 1st, I'm having problems with ABM.

I used to have it set to create FTA HD bouquet, which would create channels 1 - x, and then Sly bouquets at 100,200,etc...

I am using region custom

I also used to swap HD/SD.

Since the changes for May 1st, I'm not getting some of the FTA HD channels, e.g. ITV HD, it's not populating 803, or 103, or 3. Channel 4 HD, ir'snot populating 804, 104 or 4.

BBC Two HD is fine and Channel 5 HD is fine, I'm puzzled why no ITV HD or C4 HD and I'm not sure what settings (or xml) to modify.

Any help or suggestions gratefully received

• Thank you very much for the response and the re-assurance it is being worked on. I've tried the file linked above from Dsayers, and it improves things a fair bit, but my ITV HD still missing in action (well actully i've located it at 176) but not 803 of 103 with swap.

I'll wait patiently now.

Kind regrads

--

bedrock

• Which region are you in?

Please update the provider file using option in ABM menu, ten try again

Updated from menu and all looks ok now.

Meridian South

Thanks

--

Well it looks ok in main bouquets, as you said earlier FTA/HD still not correct, but that's less of an issue.

Thanks again

Edited 2 times, last by bedrock ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!