Internal Card DVB-T2 Tuner

There are 21 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,168 times. The last Post () by Muhammad M.

• i am a little confused...

this tuner looks like a vu+ tuner (probably dvbt-2 as you said).

if your receiver is vu+ duo, you can't install it.

if your receiver is duo2 there is the place to install it.

than in the next reboot,it will appear in the tuners menu,you can switch it to "on" and set it in your area.

you can scan channels from "channels search" menu,just change/select this tuner.

• Yes the receiver "Vu + dou2" has been installed and appears in the list of tuners, but ... there are add-ons that must be added until it works, Note: The receiver works at Black Hole

1. The picture attached from a friend to a screen I do not see in my receiver, which he does not know either. It is a "Signal Finder" screen ... It is like a satellite search searcher, which is important for adjusting the signal before searching. .

2. I also found a YouTube video that says "Download Plugins" must be in the video ... Sorry I do not know if this is allowed in the forum or not.

3 - Also how to write frequencies for research.

• the "how to" in the video,is for external usb tuner (and the type of the driver he is using...)

your tuner is pci and not usb...

you do not need any plugin. this tuner is from vu+ ,for vu+ and everything you need,is preinstalled in receiver/drivers.the signal finder is something like "help" for signal,if you know that your antenna works,you do not need it.

if the tuner appears in tuners menu (the second picture) press "ok" in it and turn it to "on" and set the parameters (dvbt or dvbc) and your area...

than go to "channel search" and change tuner (left/right arrow) to dvb-t. than you can do a full scan or insert frequency if you know them...

• Tonight I will change its place to a better place, especially since the current place is surrounded by concrete buildings

I will also make sure that type is "dvb-t2" and not "dvb-t" until he picks up the signal.

• Tonight I will change its place to a better place, especially since the current place is surrounded by concrete buildings

I will also make sure that type is "dvb-t2" and not "dvb-t" until he picks up the signal.

ah, ok ,so you are not sure about your antenna, so maybe the signal finder plugin,could be a little helpfull...

• In the last picture you set ...

In front of Channel 21 ...

While I have come in a different way, they have a number of six numbers such as: 574000

I think there's no big difference ... The two screens are different for different picture, I have Black Hole photo ... What picture do you use in the receiver?

ah, ok ,so you are not sure about your antenna, so maybe the signal finder plugin,could be a little helpfull...

Yes ... for this you searched for "Signal Finder" screen to make it easier and access quickly

• i am using satdreamgr image...

looks like mine image can use the signal as "channel",

maybe blackhole can handle it only as frequency.

or it should be something by "area settings".

• every channel corresponds to a frequency...

for example

channel 21 = frequency 474.000
    channel 24 = frequency 498.000

and so on.

go in the "frequency" tab and press left/right arrow, if it changes to "channel". if it is not,maybe your image does not support it...

• In Egypt, these frequencies work ... What is the equivalent to write in the receiver?

channel 22 = frequency?

channel 23 = frequency?

channel 25 = frequency?

channel 26 = frequency?

channel 27 = frequency?

channel 29 = frequency?

channel 32 = frequency?

channel 33 = frequency?

channel 34 = frequency?

channel 35 = frequency?

channel 36 = frequency?

channel 39 = frequency?

channel 40 = frequency?

channel 41 = frequency?

channel 42 = frequency?

• chan frequency

21 474.000

22 482

23 490

24 498

25 506

26 514

27 522

28 530

29 538

30 546

31 554

32 562

33 570

34 578

35 586

36 594

37 602

38 610

39 618

40 626

41 634

42 642

43 650

44 658

45 666

46 674

47 682

48 690

49 698

50 706

and for every +1 channel = +8 mhz in the freq

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!