XcPlugin Lite "Passion"

There are 101 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 55,355 times. The last Post () by Amir11.

• 3c9fc8019a30d.pngb78f0aafe1c.jpgmerci

3.1 works well, without infos about provider (expire...), anyway works well

mistery

with some servers I do not read the info ..

while it should

I enter the code here maybe someone has more time in this period to try.waiting for me to have more head to fix this problem, but now everything seems to work.

regards

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• #

Hi, Lululla.

BOX: DM900UHD-4K

IMAGE: MERLIN-4 OE2.5

I need help. I already tried what I know and I didn't get success.

I'm sorry. I am a newbie.

I had already installed the "XC Plugin Lite" Passion "3.0 Plugin, working very well.

Now, I'm trying to install the DEB Plugin, XC Plugin Lite "Passion" 3.1. But without successe.

Using the Image manager, there are no errors, I get the installed information. But nothing is installed.

If I install manually, sending the unzipped folders to Box, when I do the restart it, everything disappears.

Using TELNET, I receive the following error information:

#

Unpacking enigma2-plugin-extensions-xcplugin-lite-passion (3.1) over (3.1) ...

E: Could not get lock / var / lib / dpkg / lock - open (11: Resource temporarily unavalable)

E: Unable to lock the administration directory (/ var / lib / dpkg /), is another proess using it?

#

I've already done it, too:

apt-get update

apt-get upgrade

dpkg --configure -a

Everything, without success.

Please, what to do?

Thank you.

#

DM920-UHD4K + SF8008-UHD4K

• mmmm

at the moment nothing comes to mind, I will think about it ..

meanwhile maybe try this for server info

put to

\usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Extensions\XCplugin

and restart gui

[edit]

re attached plugin.py sorry

• The new format is on the first post you need to add

Url without port or enigma2.api

Port

Username

Password

• Lululla Sorry been busy not had a chance to reply

I’m now on same server as my mate now and 3.0 works just fine.

I’m presuming previous server was port 80 as there was no port number after address

• I need to import config using yellow button each time I log in to XCPlugin. Or at every box reboot. Am I doing something wrong?

if you imported a file (.sh or .txt) from Menu Config, now you have to press on Save in menu config.

You can find the file in the Playlists menu - or if you have saved it, directly in Home

• Lululla

Changed the title of the thread from “XC Plugin Lite "Passion"” to “XcPlugin Lite "Passion"”.
  • Hi Lululla

I can download after my Configuration all TV and VOD bouquets in the plugin and the bouquets are successfuly created, However, if I start something in the plugin on Home in the live stream or VOD, nothing is displayed.

but if I have all bouquets created with MAKER BOUQUET and then with the green button, they work outside of the plugin including all VOD films

maybe my images is the problem I'm using Merlin OE2.6 on a Dreambox One

• Hi LU...i have only one list of provider as many of us think and it would be nice that in these cases, you don't always have to go to the playlist and select the list, but simply go to home to bring up the list.

Of course if you do not restart the decoder once selected it remains, but if you restart the decoder the chosen list does not remain in memory and therefore you have to go and select it again

Hispanico

- OpenATV & PurE2 - user :-) -

Edited once, last by hispanico957 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!