Ferguson Ariva 202E

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,900 times. The last Post () by thedogg.

• picking one of these up later anyone on here got/had one and could give me some info on patches and loading sea-lions on to it been searching all over the net for tuts but its all German or polish any help much appreciated thanks

• thanks for the files, there aint alot of English support about for this but i got it cheap so thought it would be good to start off with, always up for a challenge. I'm a complete noob dont know that much about keys, i thought they were used to unlock channels but didn't work that much anymore.

• The post was bordering on 5 months old mate, im sure things have changed and developed in that time :)

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Hello,

I have the same problem with newcamd. When I put IP adres in URL field ping works. But when I put hostname like google.com, I have info that ping failed.
    Could you help me solve this problem? I have no more idea how solve it.
    When server IP is not fixed I try to use ddns hosname but I is not possible to put the hostname in URL field.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!