Freezing issues, using OSCAM 11420 on VU+ UNO 4K SE, Openvix 5.1.028

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,131 times. The last Post () by martin20009.

• I am struggling with oscam freezing every few seconds. I have a gigablue quad which was working great. I copied the oscam files across hoping that would be ok. It has not worked and now I have freezing.

I have tried adding my server to the basic files posted but just the same. I don't really understand it but there is a line saying "

5FFCC114 c (dvbapi) Demuxer 0 no suitable readers found that can be used for decoding! " at the time of freezing. I have attached my oscam files incase of an error.

any help would be great.

P: 0963:000000

Try changing this line in your oscam.dvbapi file to

P: 1841:000000

The "P: 0963:000000" is for satellite but your clearly receiving cable which has a caid 1841.

Not sure if it will help much as your times seem to be pretty high, according to the log provided, but that said I've no experience with cable and those times may be normal for that caid.

Post up your oscam.server file (removing your server details , user/password info etc)

I have deleted your log though as it contains sensitive info (your server info).

• Thanks, I’ve changed that, didn’t know they were different. Thinks there was an issue at server end too.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!