Ncam 5.5 compiled and patched by marouan & RAED

There are 43 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 10,066 times. The last Post () by annie.

• Thanks. VU+ 4k receivers are quite different from earlier models; their processors are capable of more things. I've managed to AU AFN channels using Oscam, so now they work OK. Still no success with NCam, though.

VU+ Solo SE, OpenPli/Blackhole.

• With Ncam 5.5 installed on vu solo 2 with Open BlackHole image 4.1 cannot get audio on Sony package on 66 E powervu channels. All other Powervu channels including AFN 9E and Sony network at Asiasat 7 are working fine

• I've managed to auto update with the latest oscam for powervu on VU+ Solo SE, Black hole. Unfortunately, Black hole is extremely unstable on my receiver, so I had to change it for OpenATV. On OpenATV, auto updating takes much longer, and oscam often stops working. Didn't manage to auto update on OpenPli or VTI.

• Oscam r770 does bot work on my OE2.0 dm800se. The CAM does not even start, older OSCAM versions and the ones on the feed from OpenATV are not an issue. AFN on oscam worked before fine even with AU.

That is why I use Ncam now, only problem AU is not working. Always need to wait for ECM keys and put them in manually.

voyager1972 I actually wanted to use the CAM inbuild AU. The configs do look fine and indicate AU as active. But as mentioned no joy.

• If you look through the configs posted on the forum you will find around a dozen EMM keys for AFN, over the last couple of days I've confirmed that at least 3 of those are actively updating. Longest I've had to wait is 30 mins, usually a lot quicker. I'm using OpenViX and have tried both an Ultimo4K and a ZGemma box.

• If you look through the configs posted on the forum you will find around a dozen EMM keys for AFN, over the last couple of days I've confirmed that at least 3 of those are actively updating. Longest I've had to wait is 30 mins, usually a lot quicker. I'm using OpenViX and have tried both an Ultimo4K and a ZGemma box.

C:goodevening:goodeveningan u give the 3 in one file so i will test

• Nevertheless, whatever some smart alecs might point out around here. The AU is not working on OpenATV 6.2 with a DM800se. And perhaps on the one or other box it might be the case too. I doubt we are all idiots here and do not use properly configs.

As long as ECM keys are posted I can live with this :)

• oscam.user

[account]

user = dvbapiau

monlevel = 4

au = 1

group = 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10

oscam.conf

[global]

logfile = /tmp/oscam.log

nice = -1

preferlocalcards = 1

block_same_ip = 0

block_same_name = 0

[cache]

[streamrelay]

stream_relay_enabled = 0

[dvbapi]

enabled = 1

au = 1

pmt_mode = 0

delayer = 60

ecminfo_type = 1

user = dvbapiau

read_sdt = 1

write_sdt_prov = 1

extended_cw_api = 2

[webif]

httpport = 8888

httpuser = root

httppwd = oscam

httpallowed = 127.0.0.1,192.168.0.0-192.168.255.255

oscam.server

[reader]

label = AFN

description = AFN-EMU

protocol = emu

device = Emulator

cacheex = 1

cacheex_maxhop = 1

cacheex_allow_request = 1

caid = 0E00

detect = cd

group = 1

emmcache = 1,5,31,1

emu_auproviders = 0E00:000000

auprovid = 000E00

oscam.ccache

oscam.provid

oscam.services

[afn]

caid = 0E00

provid = 000000

srvid = 0066,0067,0068,0069,006A,006B,006C,006D

oscam.srvid2

dopo pochi minuti...

1_0_19_66_65_12_5_A0000_0_0_0_20180623111504.jpg

• Hello friends and admins, please Please Please let me know a problem. I have a 7020HD DreamBox and I use the latest OpenATV image version, and I use the emulator ncam 5.5 and Oscam emu 11424 but none of the Powervu channels are open. This has just happened after the image update. Please Please Please Please help. Thank you.

• I'm trying to get this to work for days now on a Vu+ Zero 4k with OpenATV 6.1, but no luck.

Can someone please be so kind and post the correct configs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Hello friends and admins, please Please Please let me know a problem. I have a 7020HD DreamBox and I use the latest OpenATV image version, and I use the emulator ncam 5.5 and Oscam emu 11424 but none of the Powervu channels are open. This has just happened after the image update. Please Please Please Please help. Thank you.

When you flash the box you usually have to install the CAMS again. The configs then get overwritten as far as I'm aware. Did you check and align the entries again?

NCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for NCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!