Debain 6 Oscam+cccam Omnikey

There are 26 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,101 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Right on my spare pc I thought I would experiment with the above setup.

I have installed Debain 6 and oscam+cccam.

I have followed the guide on how to install omnikey readers on Linux pc.

All goes well before and after the bit where I type opensc-tool ?list-readers. I do not get the

Readers known about:
    Nr. Driver Name
    0 pcsc Omnikey 1020

as shown in the tut

all I get is the options commands list

any advice?

• Hi im having problems with my card not clearing. I am getting rejected user ident (120 ms) (0 of 0) (no card support 0963:000000) continuously. What have I missed out?

[global]
    nice = -1
    logfile = /dev/null
    clienttimeout = 5000
    fallbacktimeout = 2500
    clientmaxidle = 120
    cachedelay = 120
    bindwait = 120
    resolvedelay = 30
    serialreadertimeout = 1500
    maxlogsize = 10
    waitforcards = 1
    preferlocalcards = 1
    saveinithistory = 1
    keepalive = 1

[webif]
    httpport = 8888
    httpuser = admin
    httppwd = admin
    httprefresh = 5
    httphideidleclients = 0
    httpallowed = 192.168.0.0 - 255.255.255.255
    debug = 255

[newcamd]
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314
    port = 10002@0963:000000

[reader]
    label = whitecard
    protocol = pcsc
    device = 0
    blockemm-u = 0
    blockemm-s = 0
    blockemm-g = 1
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    group = 1
    caid = 0963
    ecmwhitelist = 0963@000000:3E,42,44,45,47,4E,53,54,61,62,68,69,6A,6B,6D,6F,71,72,73,77,78,79,7A,7C,7D,7E,80,8B

[account]

user = linuxsat
    pwd = support
    monlevel = 0
    uniq = 0
    group = 1
    au = whitecard
    caid = 0963

in cccam interface im getting nameofchannel(nok)

I also have a cline from a friend and with no card in reader I still get the (nok)

Thanks in advance.

• also if your client box is connecting to CCcam then don't forget to allow it to recieve a share from beyond your CCcam

F: user pass 3 0 0 { 0: 0: 2 }

• Try removing the ecmwhitelist line then restarting oscam, i would also block shared emm as unique is all thats needed to keep your card updated.

Code
    blockemm-s = 1

Thanks for the reply tried all that and card still wont clear.

• also if your client box is connecting to CCcam then don't forget to allow it to recieve a share from beyond your CCcam

F: user pass 3 0 0 { 0: 0: 2 }

BIG THANKS that seems to have done the trick and the channel I was after from him now clears, now to try and work out why the card I have temp access too wont clear.

• glad you got sorted

is this other card showing in server and shares in your CCcam.info ?

Yes it is mate. One thing that puzzles me is that my friends c line shows Uphops/Downhops etc 1 and 1, for my card it shows 0 and 7 could this be the problem? Im assuming the 0 means no reshare?!?

• 0 means it's a local card, 7 means you can share down 7 more hops
    1 & 1 means you friends card is local and you have 1 re-share

I suspect your friend is faking his local card, try his line directly in a box, if it dont clear ask him why
    fakers will give you plenty excuses why and tell you its your fault all the while using your card
    give him 0 0 0 { 0: 0: 0 } untill his card starts to clear channels, but watch this 'friend' closely ;)

• 0 means it's a local card, 7 means you can share down 7 more hops
    1 & 1 means you friends card is local and you have 1 re-share

I suspect your friend is faking his local card, try his line directly in a box, if it dont clear ask him why
    fakers will give you plenty excuses why and tell you its your fault all the while using your card
    give him 0 0 0 { 0: 0: 0 } untill his card starts to clear channels, but watch this 'friend' closely ;)

Thanks for advice regarding the "friend". I will keep an eye on things and see what develops. Still cant get this omnikey to work. Any other suggestions that I could try, I have tried everything to my knowledge.

• I to have a problem with omnikey on debian 6 if i run lsusb i get

Bus 007 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
    Bus 006 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
    Bus 005 Device 002: ID 076b:3021 OmniKey AG CardMan 3121
    Bus 005 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
    Bus 004 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
    Bus 003 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
    Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
    Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
    then i run command
    opensc-tool -l
    and i get
    [opensc-tool] reader-pcsc.c:896:pcsc_detect_readers: SCardListReaders failed: 0x 8010002e
    [opensc-tool] reader-pcsc.c:1015:pcsc_detect_readers: returning with: No readers found

has anybody any ideas why i cannot find the card reader i have tried everything i know but no luck

Thanks

• Did you follow the tut How to install Omnikey readers on Linux PC in the tutorial section by master g? If not try that.

• Did you follow the tut How to install Omnikey readers on Linux PC in the tutorial section by master g? If not try that.

yes i have tried that it must be in that opensc config somewhere but i cant find the problem does anybody have a copy of a working opensc config file or how to do reinstall of opensc pcscd libccid on debian

Thanks

• Official Post

Here you go mate, it goes to /etc/opensc/ correct permissions are 0644, make sure you do the last part of the guide if you havent already.

How to disable pcscd never ending loggin to /var/log/messages what can write your /var partion full after some time.
    Please enter next commands under putty or over terminal command line as root:
    nano /etc/init.d/pcscd

There look next lines:
    # if you need to pass arguments to pcscd you should edit the file
    # /etc/default/pcscd and add a line
    # DAEMON_ARGS=??your-option?

And please change it to:
    # if you need to pass arguments to pcscd edit to:
    # /etc/default/pcscd and add a line
    DAEMON_ARGS="-e"
    And hit from the keyboard ctrl+o and enter to save the changes and ctrl+x to exit

Now Reboot server and this command on restart

Code
    opensc-tool -l

• Thanks Ten but still no luck i copied your file in opensc also added in DAEMON_ARGS="-e"
    still getting
    [opensc-tool] reader-pcsc.c:1015:pcsc_detect_readers: returning with: No readers found
    No smart card readers found.
    root@cccam:~#
    and can still see it connected on lsusb Bus 005 Device 003: ID 076b:3021 OmniKey AG CardMan 3121

i have moved the reader around different usb ports and can detect it in each port
    i reboot machine each time do i need the card in for pcsc to detect the reader
    cheers

• root@cccam:~# opensc-tool -R
    Configured reader drivers:
    pcsc PC/SC reader
    ctapi CT-API module
    root@cccam:~#

hope this helps cheers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!