Enigma 2 for Amiko Alien 2+

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,175 times. The last Post () by SAKAR.

• Hi Everyone,

I am new on this platform and very pleased to find a lot useful information. Recently I have got Amiko Alien 2+ receiver (after my Dreambox crushed), and would like to install Enigma 2+ image and continue using it. I would much appreciate if you could help me do this as I did not seem to manage the problem. I have tried to follow some instruction but the receiver shows "T T0" message. I am not sure either if I got the right image.

Many thanks

wingchunchuen

• Thank you very much guys for the prompt assistance I much appreciate. I have tried 5 different USB sticks and none of them worked. Is there potentially any other problem that you might direct me to? I do not know what to try anymore.

Appreciate your help

• Thank you very much guys for the prompt assistance I much appreciate. I have tried 5 different USB sticks and none of them worked. Is there potentially any other problem that you might direct me to? I do not know what to try anymore.

Appreciate your help

Hello, i would suggets to use a 4gb Trascend , it works fine to flash my Amiko Alien 2+. What you have to do is to put the enigma 2 folder on the formatted usb stick then place it in the usb slot at the rear, push and hold the OK button in the front panel and switch on the power ,then you have to choose the CH- (down) button for enigma 2 , the word FACT will appear and then OK again ,wait until it completes the loading (about 6 or 7 mins) then you can configure the image u choose as u like....hope it'll help you!

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!