ABM for Xtrend ET8000 not showing Virgin option after I edited a file

There are 47 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,223 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• Sort4ed. I did it by overwriting the xml file in the folder on my PC and then overwriting the entire folder on my box.

I could not do it by over-writing the xml file only on my box which is what I did first.

However, it is working as I wanted it now. Except for radio. How can you get the radio channels to appear in the proper list along with everything else? Apart from that, cable is working. Could someone sort it so that the 901+ channels appear also?

Secondly to Terrestrial Freeview UK:

I had trouble originally sorting it so that

1: Radio channels appeared in the list in the 700s like on a regular receiver or TV

2: All channels including type 0x0C (streamed channels) appeared.

So could someone kindly change the Freeview setup so you get ALL channels on the main list including streamed and radio ith a placeholder for Radio at 700 like I had before?

Then I will be sorted.

Thanks for your help so far. So far so good. :)

• Official Post

ABM has never combined radio and TV services into one continuous bouquets. People have enough trouble understaning that there is no fixed numbers in Enigma2 (I' m not referring to ABM here). Sky uses numbers starting with 0 for radio, so that poses a challenge fro Enigma2 let alone ABM.

We are not going to add services you cannot view on Enigma2 receivers. Enigma2 itself omits some services after it does the sorting after scanning.

Which 901+ channels?

• BTW I think I may have solved the mystery about Sky Sports channels not shoiwng now and next info. The channels are now only carryintg EPG on TiVo and V6 boxeds not on the older VHD box or V Box.

Therefore I assume the EPG is either carried on a different PID over the air or via the internet maybe?

• OK all working except I have list my existing iptv bouquets list. The file has a .del at the end of the filename. How can I get this bck? Whenever I try to put it in the right folder it just ignores the update and I have to then reedo autobouqets for Winter Hill to have any boquets stored.

They were all there before i had to redo the autobouquetsmaker. What d I have to do please? I have the file on my PC - just need to put it back on the box. Thanks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!