Unable to configure DM800hd

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,736 times. The last Post () by smathco7.

• Greeting to all .
    I have a dm800hd clone running blackhole 166 ver2 sim2/ssl84. I have done a sat scan on 119W and cannot locate the CCcam.cfg file in var/etc or just the etc folders.I have searched a number of folder location with no luck. I have also downloaded and installed a new CCcam 221 and have installed it into temp folder but when I go to the box and do the blue/yellow addon to install the IPK file ,It's not there. Also when I blue button the remote it only gives me to option to restart the existing CCcam 221.Everything else appears to be ok,I can see all my chans but I wold like your assistance in locating and configuring this file to my private server.Thank You

• I have done that and I can see the cccam file in /temp on dcc display(left side)but I still not seeing the file when i go to manual install IPK(green/yellow) on remote.Am I doing something wrong here or can the image be faulty?When I try to edit the file (using filezilla) and go to the var/etc or just etc ,I d'ont see it either.I see the cccam IPK file just listed along with the others with no cccam cfg to edit. Any more assistance would be welcome.Thanks

• Thank You all for your help. I have finally got CCcam installed to my DM . I loaded the full CCcam bh tgz package via FTP to the temp folder and then did the green/yellow addons to load the file. It did not work when I unzipped the package. So far ,so good and I now have a CCcam cfg file in my etc folder.. I have an IKS package and would like to know on which line in the cfg file should I add my server information.

• I have done that and all there is 34 lines of code with no indication as to where the info should go.I have read a lot about C-lines to be added but in my case there is Servername User Pass Port Deskeys to be inputted. I have done a bit of searching with no luck. I am using the DCC E2 instead of the standard DCC.

• Thank You,Master G. I have received the file which is identical to mine and I have added the N: server port d/n d/n deskeys with no luck so far.I have tried some other permutations as well.Will continue to search for the "fix".

• Matter resolved. Care must be taken in adding the N line to the cfg file .Host,port,pass,user,keys(space after every two (2) digits in the key file)Thanks you all for your input and assistance .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!