help setting up required

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,221 times. The last Post () by codar.

• hi, first off all I hope I've post in correct section, if not please move. I have bought a mutant 51 and looking to set up oscam, if that is what is best.. Never used before so complete beginner. first question what programs do I need to download to get going and are these on this site. once I ve done that i'll be back with how to get going. taking one step at a time so if someone can tell me all the tools I need I would be grateful.

• A little more info is needed regarding what you want to achieve.

1 Are you running your own card

2 have you a share of a card

3 are you planning to use keys

4 what image are you using

This info is necessary in order to point you in the right direction.

Only tools you require is an ftp program (filezilla, winscp), cccam convertor and maybe putty.

Convertor can be got here:

Cccam to Oscam Converter Latest Version

Others are readily available from any search engine

Oscam configs can be found here:

Oscam Configs

• First thanks for your reply. I am using openpli 6,2. I've put the oscam softcam on receiver via pkugin I first want to just use set up to input bids keys on feeds. I may try a share card later. I have installed winscp and a convertor. When I open winscp I know to put in up address though is that number my IP address or netmask number gateway number or primary DNS number . I think it's up address but want to confirm. I think I use root for user name. Is this correct. I don't know what to put in for password I can't get password that stage.

Edited once, last by titus69 ().

• You use the ip address of your receiver, go into information / network and it should be there, normally 192.168.xx.xx.

You could also get it from your router.

Make sure winscp is set to "ftp", not "sftp"

I don't think pli has a default password, try leaving it blank.

• thanks I got WinSCP to open, . I didn't have it set to ftp. password was 1234. can you please point me to the next stage. what do I need to do next. do I need to add a softcam or how do I access it. if you need anymore info please let me know. I have a motorised dish so could test a channel

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!