"Your password is 1 days old, and has therefore expired" message

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 720 times. The last Post () by romman.

• Hello! This is the second time in two days that I get this message when I'm entering the forum (I have also checked the "remember me" check box). The first one was yesterday afternoon when I got the message that my pass was 2 days old, and expired. Why is that, is there somewhere some kind of setting that I'm missing? I am member of several forums for many years, I have not seen this message before...

Thanks in advance!

• Hello! This is the second time in two days that I get this message when I'm entering the forum (I have also checked the "remember me" check box). The first one was yesterday afternoon when I got the message that my pass was 2 days old, and expired. Why is that, is there somewhere some kind of setting that I'm missing? I am member of several forums for many years, I have not seen this message before...

Thanks in advance!

It's a standard way of forcing users to maintain a certain level security by refreshing their passwords usually every 60 to 90 days. this system runs successfully on many forums i use regularly. I however like your self have had to change my own password twice in as many days so i presume there may be a fault with the VB plugin or hack as there known for this feature. Im sure the admins are aware and looking for a fix.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• I'm not sure what you're meaning. What spammers?

Anyway, I didn't do anything in particular or different with my settings. Also, I'm using Firefox 11, if this is of any help...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!