MAG 250 / 254 / 322 custom firmware (MAG Software Portal)

There are 225 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 93,244 times. The last Post () by Riyad12345gy.

• At this moment new background on inner portal, logos for 250/254 and setup wizard is unlocked at Settings. At next image I plan to fix bug with no access to games, add more info to "Device info" and maybe add new application to inner portal with news channel about image developing.

Also as you have MAG 322 can you help me with checking one thing?

• - few things i want to update you with this image.

1) booting looks bit slow

2) i update your image on MAG322W1 (with wifi model) so main screen logo is showing MAG322 , i know i can change it with bmp.tar.gz , but i am just mentioning , insted of write only MAG322 may be you can change it to MAG322/W1/W2... its just suggetion

• ==================================

Edit: New website is firmware.magboxes.xyz. It can be installed as PWA if u'd like :)

So everything related to firmware I'll publish only on new website/app and updated ssh tools will be on GitHub

=================================

Some news from developing :)

I'm preparing newer version of project website, I'll send you a link when ending. How is that your forum has great seo? ;)

Also i want to do new image on this or next week, I plan something nice. Also because of modernization, the website is temporarily down. Until modernization ends, I'll publish everything on blog (i'm moving it to MAG Software Portal website).

About 1: interesting thing, i'll check when being able to

And about logo: Infomir doesn't provide specified logos for 322w1/w2 because they are only technician difference (or I haven't found anything about them), only at packages is w1/w2 added. Of course I understand ;)

Next week I'm going to release new version of firmware, planning some surprises :)

There will be a small problem with signing but I'll fix it soon. You may have to flash two times again, I'm just sorry, it is on my side problem :(

Edited once, last by Nepose: Add link ().

• Hi there

Do you have any suggestion for me with this problem

I got Mag322W1 after boot I get only black screen nothing else

Settings button doesnt bring setting on screen when I connect external keyboard I get only moving pointer nothing else

I try everything I think of to fix it

I load firmware nothing reset it nothing load your iomeges nothing please can you help?

Thank you

• There is no bootstrap upgrade in that menu on Mag322 only upgrade tools

I try putting new images (I think at least 15 times) and still black screen

Any other suggestions?

I am trying to find very old firmware maybe that will work

Thank you

• if your tv has port 480i like DVD (yellow/ red / white) and if your 322 has that cable , plese try that port not HDMI ,

for update file try this ,

go here , http://soft.infomir.com/mag322/release/2.20.07r2/

download this files to FAT32 formated USB stick / create mag322 folder on root and copy only this 3 files

- Bootstrap , imageupdate , uImage_mag324.clean

than plug back to box , power reboot box ..hope you get some result

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!