[Plugin] tvManager TiVuStream Cam Manager

There are 42 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 13,080 times. The last Post () by Lululla.

• last update from server work emm send.

however, the command uses this configuration, for the moment you have to adapt if you want to use the remote control (for now)

Code
    oscam_config_dir='/etc/tuxbox/config/'

a new version online 2.0

Grazie per il lavoro che fai ma su dmone nella cartella /etc/tuxbox/config quando premo tasto giallo Emm non scarica e non succede niente

• I've tried to install the plugin on openatv 7.2 but i obtain this error:

opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-tvmanager_2.0_all.ipk

* calculate_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-extensions-tvmanager:

* python-html *

* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-tvmanager.

Can you please help me?

Thanks

• I've been trying since the last emma change but I can't get it to work, maybe I'm doing something wrong... Menu --> Emm (yellow key), stop. No vision. I'm using openatv 7.2 with oscam-trunk installed from the feed. Thank you

• I've been trying since the last emma change but I can't get it to work, maybe I'm doing something wrong... Menu --> Emm (yellow key), stop. No vision. I'm using openatv 7.2 with oscam-trunk installed from the feed. Thank you

install Dream-Explorer then from plugin go to usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugin/extensions/tvManager/data/emm_sender.sh

and you're ok...start the execution and wait for the video...!!!

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • I tried to install Egami on my h9.2h. I then installed the plugin and from this, in the download section, I downloaded the latest oscam for arm from Oscam ipk. It gives me a successful installation message, I activate oscam from the list with the green button but if I go to download the emm it tells me that oscam is not active. I then tried to install oscam from the egami panel, and still the yellow EMM key doesn't work. I tried running the script manually, it says curl is missing, I installed curl and the script runs with no message, and I have no vision. I think I will give up

• if the scripts related to yellow button does't work try to give to the script the execution permission and after configure it. Open the script and execute it, line by line manually from the top to the botton using telnet in order to debug it and see yourself what's wrong in your system

• I tried to install Egami on my h9.2h. I then installed the plugin and from this, in the download section, I downloaded the latest oscam for arm from Oscam ipk. It gives me a successful installation message, I activate oscam from the list with the green button but if I go to download the emm it tells me that oscam is not active. I then tried to install oscam from the egami panel, and still the yellow EMM key doesn't work. I tried running the script manually, it says curl is missing, I installed curl and the script runs with no message, and I have no vision. I think I will give up

the plugin (not the script) checks based on the bin name, if it finds oscam or ncam or icam in the processes then it proceeds, if the card has already received the emm it does not send the script, you have to see many things.

need wget and curl

if the scripts related to yellow button does't work try to give to the script the execution permission and after configure it. Open the script and execute it, line by line manually from the top to the botton using telnet in order to debug it and see yourself what's wrong in your system

to debug a script you need a debug command. can't send line by line because wyle is there

Code
    bash -x script.sh

regards

• I managed to get it working, by modifying the script. At first it defined the $config_dir variable by looking for it in an oscam file in /tmp that wasn't there, so I commented out the line and defined the variable with the correct directory. I then set the username and password of the webif as I saw that in the script they are written to as many variables. Et voila, working script. :beer1:

• happy you :)

I have already explained that the script only works with cams that download the plugin due to a check

the plguin looks for oscam - icam - ncam exactly these words, but if pincopallino, the oscam calls it PIPPO it's not my fault if it doesn't work

Anyway.. thanks for the beer, there's also the paypal link if you want to contribute to a coffee to support tivustream and its servers..

in these years I will have received a hundred euros, not even for a year of servers. And I mean really, I feel like throwing everything down..

Thanks go to the sat.technology forum

Friends offering coffee without asking for anything.. incredible.. Sorry for saying this.. but now I'm going to pause

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• Hallo, have tried this plugin on some boxes on arm boxes it works correctly. On my miselbox emm update don´t work, it says that oscam is not running, but it is running,. Starting the emm script over telnet works. Why not with remote ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!