VU+ smartcard reader

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 412 times. The last Post () by canthackit.

• Hi

I have a VU+ uno 4K box and would like to know how to set the smartcard reader up. It has a built in card reader but would like to know if I need to do anything to set it up. Also once the card is put into the box does it talk back to the provider or not. I am using soft cams at the minute but would prefer to use a card reader

• Hi

I have a VU+ uno 4K box and would like to know how to set the smartcard reader up. It has a built in card reader but would like to know if I need to do anything to set it up. Also once the card is put into the box does it talk back to the provider or not. I am using soft cams at the minute but would prefer to use a card reader

What do you mean? I am using soft cams at the minute but would prefer to use a card reader? do you not need a softcam to view a card anyway?

• If your using softcams at the minute then your are already using your built in card reader bud.... The softcam is what enables the built in card slot to use your card, providing you have the correct configs in place for the softcam you are using.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!