looking for a strong tuner

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,069 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• hi amigos, i like your shop.
    and i have a question.

we are operating in southern spain, running a sat business here.
    we are looking for a hd linux box with a strong tuner.

all the cheaper ones can+t do the movie transponders and nat geo.

openbox no good
    arivas no good
    gi boxes no good

the one they work is

original *** digi boxes
    azbox
    dm 800 m-tuner
    vu^plus all models

its all up to the strong tuner
    here in spain

how are your eagle boxes?
    how is the tuner?
    i want something economicle for some clients.
    has to be linux for cccam
    thanks anyway
    el pirate

• HOLA AMIGO!!! hehe.. i lived in spain on the costa del sol in 2000 to 2003 installing *** in residential homes and apartment blocks and i know all about the signal and requiring a good tuner in ya box,we used gilbertini 1.25 dishes and preferred panasonic dsb30 or silver grundig at the time,old pace 2200 models were useless so we did not use them,1.8 channel master dish for communial on the costa but as i,m sure you are aware the east coast of spain is barely bordering on the footprint and you would need a humungus 2.4 just for residencial clients so some boxes may not perform as well in these ares but i dont know and i obviuosly dont know which part of Spain you are referring to!

I can tell you however that i have a friend in the south of portugal and a minimum dish size of 1.5 is required there and the whole of Portugal for that matter and he is using a clone dm500 connected to his gilbertini 1.5 and no issues whatsoever with 0963 channels.

Eagle boxes are basically dm500,s i think but i,d say its worth a punt and buy a dm500 clone at 50 squid and have it sent over or have one of your lucky friends bring one over when they visit.

I sent him the black dm500 clone model which was 50 quid as he was strapped for cash and could not afford the vu solo which is what i recommended for him but if you are running a business and looking for cheap reliable boxes i would recommend the updated 528s model which you should source for around 65 quid per peice and obviously bulk orders of 5 or 10 peices should bring that down a tad depending what company you use. I,ll send you a pm of one site but you might find a better supplier closer maybe,this model even has an internal psu and probably upgraded 4 layer board and tuner.

Another really good reliable box is the technomate 500/600 which retails usually at the 80/90 quid mark which is probably going in the wrong direction price wise for your customers.

Good luck!!

romman

P.s its none of my business but i would be carefull which forum you ask questions like this on as they may look at it as if your a payserver..

• thanks for your answer m8.
    well we are in the murcia region and work with 1.9 m dishes to get all the channels
    i do know the good old dm500 boxes and they are very good on SD channels.

i am looking for a HD box
    but thanks anyway

by the way i am not a payserver, but we do help people to set up boxes.
    here on the spanish coast, if you are not manage with linux and offer setup help for card share clients, you are out of business
    very soon.

Now again we are looking for a economicle linux box HIGH DEFINITION with a strong tuner.
    thanks amigos
    el pirate

• Sorry i misread your first post.i did,nt see the hd part.

If your looking for cheap hd boxes you are going to have to look at clones and the cheapest and most reliable clone in my opinion is the vu solo but your looking at 130 a box including a wifi pen but you will have to be carefull where you buy them from but maybe others have good experiences with other boxes so i will shut up now hehe.

• Please can we not have this conversation in our section of the forum. If you are wanting to look at counterfeit receivers then that's your prerogative and good luck to you, but please can you not move this conversation elsewhere as I don't want our Lavatronics company name associated with them, thanks.

My own personal take on this is that we don't and won't ever sell counterfeit receivers, we'll leave that to the and part time and fly by night sellers that don't pay tax or offer warranty and probably won't be here this time next year - If you want to run a genuine business then you sell genuine products or it's not really a business but simply a side line for you.

If anyone is interested in any products we sell in any larger quantaties then our door is always open but please get in touch direct with your requirements and we can chat futher, the forums not the palce to be talking prices, quantaties etc. Thanks for your understanding on this one. :)

• moved the thread - understand completely your point - don't think the thread starter intended to go down the route of discussing clones but as it went down that route it is definitely not right that this thread remains in the sponsor section.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!