question about *** BB

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 400 times. The last Post () by shamonemf.

• me and a couple of mates are going to set up a private cs just for the 3 of us the one who will be running the server already has the full *** package and the other two of us are going to sub his bill , the only thing that concerns me is I've read that if your using *** BB they can tell that your csing is this true will he have to change his BB provider thanks

• me and a couple of mates are going to set up a private cs just for the 3 of us the one who will be running the server already has the full *** package and the other two of us are going to sub his bill , the only thing that concerns me is I've read that if your using *** BB they can tell that your csing is this true will he have to change his BB provider thanks

Unless you send the requests over SSL, yes...they will be able to tell *if they want to*....whether they check or not is another thing but I wouldn't be taking the chance tbh...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!