Installed Vu+ DUO BlackHole 1.7.1 Backup by master G now cant ftp or get sly

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,404 times. The last Post () by cossie96.

• Hi, its a long time since I have set up my box, was on 1.6.3.

I managed to install master G's Vu+ DUO BlackHole 1.7.1 sly backup. I use Dreambox Control Centre to ftp to my box but now it says Telnet login incorrect, I guess I need to change the password/user on the Vu box to get access to it but cant remember how to do it!

Anyone help me connect it? Also, what then do I do to get sly working?

Cheers

Lee

• Official Post

PASSWORD:
    linuxsatsupport

The oscam configs are setup for the top card slot of the Vu+DUO, start oscam+CCcam from softcam manager/Blue button.

If you are still having problems with reading your card post the oscam log so we can find the errors, or use the ipk/configs from the link below.

How to : Oscam Server or Cardreader with CCcam2.1.3 S*Y UK IPK

• root is user name and linuxsatsupport is the password m8

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• hhhmmm tried both, still saying telnet login incorrect
    also part of the log says cant open the files:

Code
    2012/04/17 18:57:18 0 s can't open file "/var/tuxbox/config/oscam.ird" (errno=2 No such file or directory) i***** guessing not loaded
    2012/04/17 18:57:18 0 s can't open whitelist file /var/tuxbox/config/oscam.whitelist
    2012/04/17 18:57:18 0 s can't open cacheex-matcher file /var/tuxbox/config/oscam.cacheex

• Should I d/l all four files and ftp them to /var/tuxbox/config/ ?

Heres my full log too:

• Official Post

Two ways of doing this, you chose the method that is easiest for you;

1). FTP the attached oscam configs to /etc/tuxbox/config, CCcam.cfg to /etc/.

2). Install the attached ipk, remove the older oscam+CCcam ipk thats installed on the image, Green > Yellow > Addons uninstall panel.

• I installed the ipk file ok restared the box started oscsm/cccam from the blue button and the sly channels dont work, heres the log:

Tried card in original sly box, it still works.

• Restarted the cam from blue button a couple of times and now its started to work... very strange. Anyone know a way to force entitlements to update, mine run out end of today.

Cheers for everyones help

Lee

• Another question, when I try to record it says HDD not initialized although I can still watch what is recorded on it. It there any way it can be initialized without a format as id like to keep the stuff on it?

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!