Libreelec/Coreelec PVU Core for Mecool K1 - K2 - K3 - S905 - 912

There are 529 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 104,255 times. The last Post () by t_gumienny.

• hi? i need help on setting my SWITCH PORTS? 68 C-BAND IN PORT 2, 66 C-BAND IN PORT 5, 76.5 IN PORT 1 and 68ku IN PORT 7

The diseq settings are in tvheadend . I used the commited AA and AB ones. Which I believe are for a 4 port switch. Maybe the uncommited choices are what your looking for? IDK. Anyways, is Coreelec bringing out the RED color bleed issues even more than on Android like I've been noticing on my box?

yes am looking for uncommited

Click, configuration, dvb inputs, then Tv adapters. You'll see a bunch of folders for switches open position first and set the service (sat) up . Save and then go to switch and set that.

Not clear enough

Yeah, the whole coreelec thing is confusing. Basically it's a OS that has to be told everything to do. It can't do nothing on it's own! lol

Are you logged into tvheaden on your PC? Http://Your box IP:9981

• hey hisakatano,

i need to know please ,if this gcam work very well with ccam line?

i use your version of ncam and i have some probleme with ccam line some chanel don't work very well,can you give me the server config of ccam line?

thank you very much for your help

• hi? TV Adapter settings which is port 6,7 and 8? or how do i creat a port?

• I'm not sure headend has motor settings.

CoreElec move my dish exellent on multilple satellites, so Yes , Tvheadend have USALS motor setings.

Screenshot1, Screenshot2, Screenshot3, Screenshot4, Screenshot5

I'm having a hard time getting tvheaden moving my motor. Can't even get it to power on my LNB. I need TVheaden to send both diseq 1.2 (mover) and diseq 1.0 (switch) commands to work. I probably got a setting wrong so it's not working. I have my 2 stationary sats out port 1 and 3 working great. It's just my movable dish isn't working. Android has no issues running my setup. Either does Freesat SUper. So, I would assume headen will too. It's just not set up right. Yet!

• I'm having a hard time getting tvheaden moving my motor. Can't even get it to power on my LNB. I need TVheaden to send both diseq 1.2 (mover) and diseq 1.0 (switch) commands to work. I probably got a setting wrong so it's not working. I have my 2 stationary sats out port 1 and 3 working great. It's just my movable dish isn't working. Android has no issues running my setup. Either does Freesat SUper. So, I would assume headen will too. It's just not set up right. Yet!

i have one simple motor and moving my dish by the usals protocole, in your case i dont know cuz i havent your setup.

How do you get it to record? I can timeshift no problem. But everytime I hit record it just says timer deleted and doesn't ever actually record.

i have not record a program yet, so idk.

ask there.

Liverpool.png

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

• Finally got it to move my motor after screwing around with it on and off for a week. The trick was you have to enter a value in the "satellite longitude" to enable.

• Now that I have the dish moving with "gotox" i'll have to play with it for another week to get recording working. If it ever will? I noticed when I had timeshift enabled my volume up and down would not work 90 percent of the time. So I don't know. May cause more issues.

• in my case (USALS) is important, without minus sign, the dish dont know where going.

Yeah, mines set up manually. It moves where I program it. And it keeps track of how far it's moved by a switch opening and closing, sending a pulse (count) back to the controller as the actuator is moving across the arc. I got 2 gotox sats programmed in so far plus my 2 stationary sats . It'll be a while before I get the rest get done. Lots of sats with stuff on them over North America. Do you have a cooling fan on your Mecool? If so does that stop the red colors from smearing? I know it happens some on Android but Kodi seems to do it more often.

• I know it happens some on Android but Kodi seems to do it more often.

In Android you can solve this problem by selecting RGB 8 bit mode for hdmi,

so if the problem remain enable the "limit display colour depth to 8 bit" option.

Yeah, i'm pretty sure I did that already. I think it still comes every once in a while. I'll have to double check the setting later. I'm still messing with coreelec at the moment and I have a question. "I have a few channels that aren't being mapped in" I can see them in the map selected channel menu. But, when I try to map them they are always ignored. I don't get it. Any ideas?

• "I have a few channels that aren't being mapped in" I can see them in the map selected channel menu. But, when I try to map them they are always ignored. I don't get it. Any ideas?

Channels must have associated services, channels with empty services will not show up in Kodi.

Services can be skipped if unavailable at the time of a network scan, certain options when mapping can cause these services to be ignored too.

You can play these chanels with vlc player?

If the services show up in the Services tab and can be played from that tab then they should appear. You could try editing the service and skipping the TSID check.

• I got it to show up on kodi. But, when you go to play the channel it says "no adapter avail". IDK, how's enigma for Mecool coming along? :)I assume TVheaden isn't required and does it have blindscan?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!