NeoBoot Enigma2 Plugin by gutosi

There are 435 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 109,284 times. The last Post () by rselturk.

• Hello

personally I do not charge a neoboot fee

but I don't want this version to be published on other forums without my permission

neoboot is in the VIP department, the fee for this department is about 1 euro and is charged by the board administrator for server maintenance

for those interested I can send the full version of the laundry

full version:

all-forum.cba.pl

• Official Post

:derpthink:

.............I don't want this version to be published on other forums without my permission

github.com/gutosie/NeoBoot-9

UWAGA!!! Redystrybucja wersji programu i dokonywania modyfikacji JEST DOZWOLONE, pod warunkiem zachowania niniejszej informacji o prawach autorskich.

with google translate:

ATTENTION!!! Redistribution of the program version and modifications IS ALLOWED, provided this copyright notice is retained.

• @enigma1969 :)

we do not charge any fees

I can provide the link

but is to stay in this forum

please

code to unzip is :

gr
    grecja

linux is free software

Please do not distribute without my permission - proszę nie rozpowszechniać bez mojej zgody

Edited once, last by master G: ## adding attachment ## ().

• hi gurosie

When updated Black hole and restarted ,it returned to the flash image,open pli!!!

and the black hole image disappeared!😁😁

what do u mean by labelling the drive ?setting the flash drive?

could you please write the steps for installing neoboot?

Thanks

Did not work with black hole and returns to flash image after installing black hole!!

should we choose sda1 or sdb1?for usb for installing neeboot?

• you make a mistake while installing

Google translator:

NeoBoot installation description

I decided to describe the correct process of installing neoboot on STB tuners

ATTENTION!!! This description applies to neo installations in OpenPli image, because this image works best with the NeoBoot project (a)

Location link and description of how to install

1. We install the openpli system in our tuner

2. We update the packages with the command:

Code:

Code
    opkg update

3. We install the curl package with the command:

Code:

Code
    opkg install curl

4.paste the NEO_VIP.tar.gz file to /tmp
    make sure you only have one such file w / tmp
    and install the neoboot project in the system with the command:

Code
    /bin/tar -xzvf /tmp/*.tar.gz -C /

The above command will automatically install NeoBoot (a), after you need to restart the E2 system.

5. Plug the USB stick into the USB port

6. We do a complete restart of the tuner

7. If we have another disk, we plug it in only now and repeat from point no. 5

8. We are now checking how our disks are mounted with the command:

Code
    mount

click Enter on the keyboard and check

under which sd * 1 we have our disks, example:

/ dev / sda1 on / media / hdd type ext4 or fat

/ dev / sdb1 on / media / usb type ext4 or fat

the mount command returns us what sd * 1 we have our disks under and this is just an example, it can be different for everyone!

For example, if

sda1 is mounted to / media / hdd so this is our HDD

while if

sdb1 is mounted to / media / usb so this is our PENDRIVE disk

Sometimes it can be the opposite, i.e. sda1 is usb and sdb1 is hdd. Linux recognizes disks as sd, so if you get to us in / media, e.g. directory called sda1 or sdb1, sdc1 etc. then we will not delete it because they are our disks !!!

9. Menu> NeoBoot.

We go to the NeoBoot installation and follow the further description points.

10. If our USB stick is not suitable for linux system, please format it to ext3 (recommended). We go from under the blue remote control button to Device Manager. and Press the red button on the remote control, "Initialize ext3" or format the disk. We mark our disk and move on according to the initiation instructions. The file system type in ext3 is recommended for pendriva, while for hdd or ssd choose "Initialize ext4".

11. After finishing the disk initialization process to ext3, we return to the neoboot installer. The software will show the disk in ext4, please do not suggest that we did something wrong !. The reason for this is that Pli does not recognize ext3, so although the pendrive will be ext3, the manager will show ext4, correctly in what format our drives are shown shows the command

Code
    blkid

12. An additional option for mounting our disks is UUID and LABEL, which is a unique universal disk identifier, which means that our recording device has a string of numbers and letters and after this name the software will mount our disk, where it is indicated in the "Mount settings" option We can ignore this option if we install neoboot on vuplus tuners but it doesn't bother us if we assign uuid disks. Appropriate disk writing will be created in the fstab file, it is in the / etc location of our software.

A further required process is labeling the disks. Labe is the label (name) of the disk and after it the software will mount the w / media disk after a complete restart, e.g. as usb or hdd. If you have not given a label before, you can do it from the "SetDiskLabel" option under the yellow button on the remote control. The labeling from the console window will be described below.

13. We return (from the remote control exit) to the neoboot installation on a usb or hdd disk

14. Choose on which media you want to have the neoboot software installed.

Having everything prepared from the above description points, we go to the last installation step. We confirm OK on the remote control several times to install.

The installation process will take a few seconds, a spinner will appear on the TV screen, this will indicate that the process has started and the plugin downloads the necessary packages from the network.

15. After successful installation on the horseshoe, a console window will appear with information about the completion of the installation process. It is now necessary to restart our STB or Set-top box completely to get rid of unnecessary "garbage" and reinstall the disks correctly.

16. After starting Neoboot, we enter the Menu and from the "Delete languages" option, delete unneeded locals so that the translation does not "scream"

WARNING! If we had previously prepared drives for the linux enigma2 system in the ext format, there is no need to repeat the formatting process, we can install the neoboot plugin without unnecessary steps.

neoboot has been tested on tuners vuplus arm

___ END _q (-_-) p_ __

an example below:

https://boxtvmania.blog/2020/0…in-neoboot-en-imagen-vti/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!