NeoBoot Enigma2 Plugin by gutosi

There are 435 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 110,677 times. The last Post () by rselturk.

• may i ask the reason, that you need neoboot, when the edision os 4K models (mio/mio+/mini4K) has internal multiboot from base?

i need more than 4 slots because i love to try all available images for my device without remove any slot image. i have this box for almost a year and till now some images i still didnt try them even once/

i have openatv 6.3, pure2 6.3, openvision and openpli i customized them very well and i dont want to do a backup and erase a slot to try a new image or a new version for openatv for ex and return back flash my backup .

multiboot plugins make it easier for me so i hope this plugin support my STB

sry for my bad English and i hope you got my point

peace

• yes, i absolutely understand the reason...

but, (i do not have use neoboot in the past) if neoboot works in the way as openmultiboot etc... , than you will meet a few problems, as there is a change in the receiver (from 64bit to 32bit) and as i know (maybe i am wrong) there are kernel limits in those multiboot tools...

• yes, i absolutely understand the reason...

but, (i do not have use neoboot in the past) if neoboot works in the way as openmultiboot etc... , than you will meet a few problems, as there is a change in the receiver (from 64bit to 32bit) and as i know (maybe i am wrong) there are kernel limits in those multiboot tools...

thanks for your information and for someone like me im a noob in enigma world so i asked a lot excuse me

so what i understanding from what u said the images not will fully function like the one in the internal flash .

i thought it will be like barry allen for dreamos

• Well, I haven't tried it with any other multiboot plugin myself either - but I do not need it. I simply use Satdreamgr 8 and PurE2. 'Nuff said... :tongue1:

However, may I advise you that PurE2 6.5 is da business to try (not 6.3, as you stated), as it is better supported and greater fun, since it is constantly evolving by pushing the limits, being on the bleeding edge all the time, with all manner of libs etc.

To that end I have 2 slots for PurE2 and 2 slots for other image tests. Current PurE2 v. 6.5 frequently can not be updated via a simple online SW update but has to be re-flashed, due to tons of libs being constantly improved, so one needs 2 slots for it....

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• as i said, i am not sure about this plugin, i just suppose that it works like openmultiboot.

in receivers internal multiboot,every image is independent from each other...(so, no restrictions)

in openmultiboot (and othe common tools) , the multiboot image, is using data, from the flash (master) image. in that case, there are restrictions in the images that are installed in multiboot...(they must use all same kernel).

in any case, in the old past, in my most receivers, i was big "fun" of multiboot. finally i was using 1-2 images, and all the other, just "was" there without any reason (I used them rarely, I did not upgrade them etc ...)

• Well, I haven't tried it with any other multiboot plugin myself either - but I do not need it. I simply use Satdreamgr 8 and PurE2. 'Nuff said... :tongue1:

However, may I advise you that PurE2 6.5 is da business to try (not 6.3, as you stated), as it is better supported and greater fun, since it is constantly evolving by pushing the limits, being on the bleeding edge all the time, with all manner of libs etc.

To that end I have 2 slots for PurE2 and 2 slots for other image tests. Current PurE2 v. 6.5 frequently can not be updated via a simple online SW update but has to be re-flashed, due to tons of libs being constantly improved, so one needs 2 slots for it....

thanx guys for your time and info

i stay with pure2 6.3 because some plugins crash on 6.5 like EGP translator and serviceapp

i love pure2 and openatv because they have almost every thing in there feeds and like pure2 more than openatv because when i use it i feel my stb faster than using openatv when install plugins .

• I thought we fixed that crash on ServiceApp. I reported it and it was fixed. Give us the log, please, if... ;)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• online update 9.05
    add osmio4kplus
    - no test

i will test it and give my feedback

anyway thanks for added this device

when i open the plugin and press 1 for update it said no update

ver 9.04

edit 2

in the end the update worked and know everything is ok

i can extract any image without errors but when i select one to boot it said no kernel found in .kernel folder

i do it manually and put the kernel in the folder and now i have new issue

after select any image to boot and press yes for (install neoboot in the new image) the new screen show up and last line said rebooting and nothing happened

i waited 5 min and still nothing happened and also after restart same issue

Edited once, last by MaZaGnGy ().

• Does it work so far and how to install it please and how long does it take to take off the pictures Is there a video to see the images take off
    hl yaemal 'iilaa alan wakayfiatan tathbiatih rijayaan wakam yakhudh waqt lilaiqilae alsuwar hal yujad fadyu linaraa 'iiqlae alsuwar

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!