NeoBoot Enigma2 Plugin by gutosi

There are 435 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 110,599 times. The last Post () by rselturk.

• The NeoBOOT plugin works fine and is not a problem, the problem is the man who cannot install the neoboot plugin.

Read the installation manual
    https://user-images.githubuser…67f-9717-ee9cc93bb72c.jpg

Haloooo!!!! How do I uninstall your program that must be purchased? It won't let me delete the files from the plugins.I reinstalled enigma2 and the folder still exists.Help me get this crap out of the picture!!!

• 1.Enter via FTP into the receiver

2. In telnet, enter the command

init 4

3. Using FTP, go to the /Extensions folder

4. Delete the /abcd folder

5. Open the folder /var/lib/opkg/status and /var/lib/opkg/info

6. Remove everything where there is the word gutosie and neoboot

example-Neoboot or neoboot or gutosie or Gutosie

7. init 3

PS: Don't be nervous. Everything will work out if you do it calmly.

Edited once, last by Myshel ().

• Haloooo!!!! How do I uninstall your program that must be purchased? It won't let me delete the files from the plugins.I reinstalled enigma2 and the folder still exists.Help me get this crap out of the picture!!!

plugin file have chattr command

The file has a validity of 644, which is a permission that grants the right to read only to others other than the owner and the group

To be clear in Linux, file attributes **attributes** are metadata properties that describe the behavior of a file and an attribute can indicate whether or not a file can be deleted

Here, there is no authority to delete the two files, so you must use a command in Linux called chattr, which in short gives the right to change the validity of the file and so it can be deleted

to remove it you must

Code
    chattr -i /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/NeoBoot/plugin.py
  • Dear friend biko,many tanks!!!

The file has a validity of 644, which is a permission that grants the right to read only to others other than the owner and the group.

With your help I managed to change Attribute to 755 and that's how I managed to delete!!!

Respect!!

• Sonbaharın ilk seçimi tamamlanmış.NeoBoot ver.9.58 bitmek üzereyken yeni güncellemesi verdi.likle 9.58 le son çalışma 9.59 la sonlanmış.

Çoklu Önyükleme ( NeoBoot ver.9.59)

Flash Görüntü: OpenPli-8.3

Dep.Aygıtı:SanDisk-32 GB 3.0 Ultra (sda1 olarak formatlandı)

Kullanılan disk alanı: %97

Kullanılabilir disk alanı: 911 MB

Artık yeni bir imaj yüklenmeyeceğim.Zira hurda için kurulum için imajelerin en daha fazlası bir boş alan yedeklemez olmaz..

Yüklenen İmajeler:

01- AlanDeltaSat-10.2-r7 Uno 4K

02-Kara Delik-3.0.9 Uno 4K

03-Cobralibero-8.2 Uno 4K

04-Egami-9.0.6 Uno 4K

05-Egami-10.2-r01 Uno 4K

06-HDMU-105 GigaBlueQuad 4K

07-SoloSat-27 Uno 4K

08- Resmi-O1 3.0 Uno 4K

09-Op.Atv-6.4 Uno 4K

10-Op.Atv-7.0 Uno 4K

11-Op.BHole-4.4.023 Uno 4K

12-Op.BHole-5.1.010 Uno 4K

13-Op.Box-Kupa Bardakları-08 Uno 4K

14-Op.Droid-7.0 Uno 4K

15-Op.Droid-7.1 Uno 4K

16- OpenEight-6.8 sf4008 4K

17-Op.Esi-9.0 Uno 4K

18 -OpenFIX-5.5.06 Novaler 4K

19-OpenHDF-6.5 Bre2ze 4K

20-OpenHDF-7.0 Novaler 4K

21-OpenNFR-7.0 -r003 Balta HD61 4K

22-Op.Pli-Uno 4K'yı geliştirin

23-Op.Plus-2.3.1 Uno 4K

24-Op.Spa-7.5.005 Uno 4K

25-Op.Spa-8.0.02 Uno 4K

26-Açık TR-9.3 Uno 4K

27-Op.Vision-12.1-r458 Uno 4K

28- Op.Vix-5.4.016 Uno 4K

29-Op.Vix-6.2.010 Uno 4K

30-PKTeam-7.1 Uno 4K

31-PKTeam-8 Zgemma H9 Kombo 4K

32-PurE2-6.5 Uno 4K

33-SatDreamGr-8 Uno 4K

34-Sat-Lodge-8.2 Zgemma H7s 4K

35-SFTeam-6.6 Uno 4K

36- TeamBlue-6.4 GigaBlue Dörtlü 4K

37-VTI-15.0.0 Uno 4K

Kullanılabilir bir cihaza ait görsel bir oluşturabilirsiniz bu çalışma içinde hoşça vakit geçirmek için yaşamak için bir E2 eklentisi...Emek verip Gutosie ve yazaran sayın

Ustaya bir kez daha yazarsınız forumdaşlarıma başarılı olmayı diliyorum...

• neoboot problem when reboot receiver always go to flash image not working image

even commad with neoboot reboot slect current working image but goes to flash image

how can resolve it

Try to reboot same image from neoboot for sure to copy kernel correctly

i try it but when reboot goes to flash image when from slect flash image then goes to slected image

but when again reboot system again on flash image

• Hi good evening,and working on zgemma h5 ? is this plugin paid for?

YES

I have an old zgemma h5 in my hand, I can assure you that the neeo boot plugin is not compatible I am using an openpli 8.3 image from what I could see on the message box it indicated that my box tuners are not compatible with the plugin

• i try it but when reboot goes to flash image when from slect flash image then goes to slected image

but when again reboot system again on flash image

try same image from neoboot as you do for others image but select same image

problem still have use every method but always reboot on flash image only way when select from flash image to other then go to other image and when reboot again on flash image

• I have an old zgemma h5 in my hand, I can assure you that the neeo boot plugin is not compatible I am using an openpli 8.3 image from what I could see on the message box it indicated that my box tuners are not compatible with the plugin

You asked about is that plugin paid, i answered - yes

is neoboot compatible with your zgemma h5

as developer attached on plugin about Tuners tested unstable NEOBOOT

• Hello,

on my VU+ Uno 4K with OpenATV 7.1 in flash I am using the latest Neoboot 9.60 and on multiboot I installed OpenHDF 7.0 with python 3. The problem is, that Neoboot is not recognised in openHDF 7.0. I get the message: "Some plugins are not available: neoboot". So... to go back to flash, I have to shut down the stb, remove the hdd, start the stb and plug in the hdd again. (There is no problem with OpenHDF 6.5, which is python 2, but I want to stay with Open HDF 7.0). My question is: Is there another way to go to flash image, when I am on OpenHDF 7.0? For example with a telnet command or FTP?

Best regards

VU+ Uno 4K with VTI 14.0.5 and OpenATV 6.4

Edision OS mini with OpenHDF 6.4

• Hello,

on my VU+ Uno 4K with OpenATV 7.1 in flash I am using the latest Neoboot 9.60 and on multiboot I installed OpenHDF 7.0 with python 3. The problem is, that Neoboot is not recognised in openHDF 7.0. I get the message: "Some plugins are not available: neoboot". So... to go back to flash, I have to shut down the stb, remove the hdd, start the stb and plug in the hdd again. (There is no problem with OpenHDF 6.5, which is python 2, but I want to stay with Open HDF 7.0). My question is: Is there another way to go to flash image, when I am on OpenHDF 7.0? For example with a telnet command or FTP?

Best regards

You don't need to do all that but you just need to reboot from the original multboot the flash and put the neoboot back from the image you came out of the flash.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!