Problems with Openvix, OpenATV, Teamblue, OpenHDF - latest images

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 958 times. The last Post () by stargateuser.

• Hi all,

I am experiencing some really annoying and stupid problems - is anyone else?

Openvix: 4.x images all working. After 5.0 stuttering of recordings with permanent timeshift turned on - never did this before. One answer - turn off the timeshift. Yes it worked but it was a bodge not a fix.

I read that it is a driver issue but no one is going to fix it - the answer was try OpenATV etc as they use a different driver or way of timeshifting (I can't remember exactly).

Latest OpenATV, Teamblue, OpenHDF- giga extra C tuner usals not working. Nothing.

Tuner A & B both fixed LNB's on 28.2 East - if I use autosat detect it gives me 13E Hotbird (it's fixed on 28E) on tuner A on OpenATV, Teamblue, OpenHDF. If I set it to 28E and scan I get nothing, not lock, nothing.

Tuner B works ok.

So out of 3 tuners only 1 is working. I'm going back to Openvix 4.x as none of these problems existed. Yes I do have the latest boot loader.

How can Giga's own tuner not work??

I've been really impressed with the GB Quad + images since I bought it to replace my DM8000 until these latest silly problems. If I knew how to fix it I would, but I dont

cheers all, time to reinstall a much earlier image that is known working :rasta2bigsmoke0gf1:

• OK it's my fault with the tuners. I got my USALS and fixed LNB mixed up. So apologies to those images - I'm currently running the OpenHDF and it's working fine.

The picture juddering hasn't been tested on this image yet.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!