Working SoftCam Keys and Configurations

There are 58 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 14,557 times. The last Post () by Pancho_Lefty.

• want to thank everyone that is coming together and making this USA support page. want to say happy new year and hope great times are coming for yous. hey SUP i like using tvr08at web site for bird updates they seem to update ones a week atleast.

• Hey supwiddiss, any chance I could get a copy of your .conf, .user, .server and softcam.key files? any other files that you think would be helpful as well. It's been a while since there has been discussion on this in this thread and I'll bet your files are a little more refined/updated now. At the moment I have a ku only setup. I can't determine if I have a working configuration because most activity is on c-band. If I could see something work, I'd be able to understand the relationship between the files and know what needs to be in them to make things work. If your files don't support ku band channels, at least I'll have the confidence that I have working files to learn from. Thanks

• Hey supwiddiss, any chance I could get a copy of your .conf, .user, .server and softcam.key files? any other files that you think would be helpful as well. It's been a while since there has been discussion on this in this thread and I'll bet your files are a little more refined/updated now. At the moment I have a ku only setup. I can't determine if I have a working configuration because most activity is on c-band. If I could see something work, I'd be able to understand the relationship between the files and know what needs to be in them to make things work. If your files don't support ku band channels, at least I'll have the confidence that I have working files to learn from. Thanks

C Band Satellite TV Hacking Guide for Dummies - A Reference for the Rest of Us !! go to this link a full guide on setting up your config file etc you follow this guide you will be up and runing in no time i struggled until i found this guide more rewarding when you do it your self instead of asking for someone elses config files.

C Band Satellite TV Hacking Guide for Dummies - A Reference for the Rest of Us !! go to this link a full guide on setting up your config file etc you follow this guide you will be up and runing in no time i struggled until i found this guide more rewarding when you do it your self instead of asking for someone elses config files.

That's a good read. I will take a crack at it.

That's a good read. I will take a crack at it.

• Also that guide will work with oscam also if you prefer oscam over ncam just copy and paste the config info listed in that guide.

i wish there was a comparison guide that showed the cam version differences.
    google search is just a bit extensive for me at times. and provides iffy info.
    i've only ever used oscam-emu. no intentions nor needs for cards, card setups. at least for my side of the world.
    a "what it is, what it does, what it cannot do, and how it compares to" quickie guide would be nice to read.
    hell, i may be missing out on many features i don't even realize exist.

• Also that guide will work with oscam also if you prefer oscam over ncam just copy and paste the config info listed in that guide.

i wish there was a comparison guide that showed the cam version differences.
    google search is just a bit extensive for me at times. and provides iffy info.
    i've only ever used oscam-emu. no intentions nor needs for cards, card setups. at least for my side of the world.
    a "what it is, what it does, what it cannot do, and how it compares to" quickie guide would be nice to read.
    hell, i may be missing out on many features i don't even realize exist.

Yea i know what you mean i should have edited my post a tad about that guide working with oscam i left off oscam emu what i mean about it working is the config files if you copy the stuff he tells you to and put it in oscam emu config files it will work like a champ for people on this side of the pond.

Forum USA LinuxSat

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!